Destruction?

C1D2

Has anyone on here ever dented a car on purpose, scratched it or ripped up the interior? Or destroyed a house? Destroying the living room etc? I know it's unlikely but I'm just curious  

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

(Moderator - There’s probably a forum somewhere with members interested in that.  Post moved out of Pee Talk)

Ok by mad sorry about that 🙂

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, C1D2 said:

Has anyone on here ever dented a car on purpose, scratched it or ripped up the interior? Or destroyed a house? Destroying the living room etc? I know it's unlikely but I'm just curious  

Not yet... 😏😈Have you? Vandalism turns me on as well.

• Cheeky 1
Just now, 88mphArtist said:

Nice. I'd love to hear some stories about that, either here or in DMs. Did she vandalize random cars? Please let me know if you feel comfortable 😁

I'm happy to do it on here, she did it a lot to her car. She had a Vauxhall Astra which she hated and quite often to take her frustration out she'd kick the seats and dashboard, they were shredded up. She got seat covers so nobody could see but the car wasn't worth anything so she didn't care, it turned her on a lot. She ran her keys down it almost each time she got out of it, didn't do it to random cars all that often

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, C1D2 said:

I'm happy to do it on here, she did it a lot to her car. She had a Vauxhall Astra which she hated and quite often to take her frustration out she'd kick the seats and dashboard, they were shredded up. She got seat covers so nobody could see but the car wasn't worth anything so she didn't care, it turned her on a lot. She ran her keys down it almost each time she got out of it, didn't do it to random cars all that often

Very hot. It really turns me on that she did it to random cars though. That's extra naughty

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

Very hot. It really turns me on that she did it to random cars though. That's extra naughty

It wasn't too much, she ran her keys down a few cars and did kick the door of a Porsche once, more for fun really

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, C1D2 said:

It wasn't too much, she ran her keys down a few cars and did kick the door of a Porsche once, more for fun really

It turns me on even more that it was just for fun 😂I hope to find a girl that can join me in vandalizing like that someday. Leaving dents and scratches all the time. The selfish pleasure at the expense of others is an attitude that gets me super excited personally. Same with girls who litter and piss everywhere for others to deal with.

• Agree 4
12 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

It turns me on even more that it was just for fun 😂I hope to find a girl that can join me in vandalizing like that someday. Leaving dents and scratches all the time. The selfish pleasure at the expense of others is an attitude that gets me super excited personally. Same with girls who litter and piss everywhere for others to deal with.

That is the perfect mixture! I can absolutely relate.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
33 minutes ago, peeLIZZ said:

I sometimes scratch random cars with my key when I walk by.  It's good that now people are wearing masks.
I didn’t try to rip the seats, but I pee in the interior of my ex's cars.  After a quarrel, I could kick the door with my foot, leaving a dent or a couple of scratches 😈

I love that you do that! Please tell me you can photo/film it sometime 😄

22 hours ago, peeLIZZ said:

I sometimes scratch random cars with my key when I walk by.  It's good that now people are wearing masks.
I didn’t try to rip the seats, but I pee in the interior of my ex's cars.  After a quarrel, I could kick the door with my foot, leaving a dent or a couple of scratches 😈

That is so awesome! I love the casual damage of random cars

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I have just bought a nearly new 2019 Vauxhall Corsa I am hoping to hang onto for a while.

I know I would be pretty pissed off if someone vandalised it but I guess that is a big part of why some people find it fun.

Mind you, if @Sophie is ever down here in this neck of the woods and fancies it, she'd be welcome to enjoy a piss on the floor in front of the front passenger seat. Or what the hell, she'd be welcome to piss on the front passenger seat if she wanted to, lol.

And if this lady....

1.thumb.jpg.18e21ecee2862f8fd600d211876ab4d5.jpg

...should come along wanting to piss on the front passenger seat of my car, please could she make sure I am sitting in it at the time? Thabnk you in advance, lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Well I have just bought a nearly new 2019 Vauxhall Corsa I am hoping to hang onto for a while.

I know I would be pretty pissed off if someone vandalised it but I guess that is a big part of why some people find it fun.

Mind you, if @Sophie is ever down here in this neck of the woods and fancies it, she'd be welcome to enjoy a piss on the floor in front of the front passenger seat. Or what the hell, she'd be welcome to piss on the front passenger seat if she wanted to, lol.

And if this lady....

...should come along wanting to piss on the front passenger seat of my car, please could she make sure I am sitting in it at the time? Thabnk you in advance, lol.

Haha even with your permission I don't think I could do it. I'd feel too guilty about damaging property. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/16/2021 at 11:33 AM, steve25805 said:

And if this lady....

I would piss on the dashboard and glove box...I would not have pee the day before on purpose

• Love 1
  • Hot 3