My Room used as Toilet from Sister

• 1 month later...

Amazing new chapter to this series. I've been curious for a while on how you would hypothetically end this series and/or would the brother get any revenge or some level of payback on his sister and mother as at this point masterbating with his sisters panties seems rather small compared to the treatment him and his stuff has gotten

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2023 at 1:33 PM, morty98 said:

Reading this again and again, I just wonder when he will accept his fate and start peeing in his room and car, too. Or elsewhere in the house?

you're right, it would be nice to hear another part related to this 🙂

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Adidas105 said:

Thanks for taking the time to write these stories. As a sapiophile this really hits the spot so to speak. Your stories aren't too far off the truth from my side because my slightly older sister did behave like this towards me when I was between 12 and 16 years old. When I read your stories that feeling of being humiliated and getting really angry is overwhelmed by a very strong sexual urge that turned me on. Loved it really. 

Maybe you could tell a story or two of what happened back then.

• Agree 1