Kupar's Peeing Exploits

2 hours ago, Kupar said:

I have had such a naughty afternoon! Home alone and feeling really, really mischievous. I haven't peed in a toilet since 10am and it's been lovely and sunny and warm here today so I have been drinking lots.

• I've peed out of the dining room window twice on to the patio ('accidentally' soaking a garden chair folded up against the wall).
  • I have been watching the FA Cup final and didn't want to leave the sofa so peed twice, carefully, into a beer bottle (just big enough to hold the recycling).
  • I have soaked up the sun naked on the lawn and made a nice fountain all over myself.
  • I have nonchalantly peed in the kitchen and splashed around in the puddle.
  • And as a special treat, and encouraged by a member of this site, I have made a big pee mess of a carefully set dining table just for the hell of it, including peeing into a wine glass (might have drunk it too 😉). 

It has been a very pleasant and self-indulgent pee-filled afternoon 🙂 and there may be videos at some point, but for the moment, here are a few photos of variable quality.1597857203_Kitchen1.thumb.jpg.a33529f3a638dc32b17f89d50d7fe27f.jpg735106387_Gardenfountain1.thumb.jpg.296a068519d01491ad844b8941b497d2.jpg825051715_Diningtable1.thumb.jpg.ceb192550706be1a5bf1bd9d4802e0a0.jpg1261255214_Kitchen2.thumb.jpg.21de62091b9eede5358196eed311c38c.jpg

That's sounds like a really fun day, glad you enjoyed yourself. I may keep an eye out for the videos, just for ideas... honest

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, TMN_Femboi said:

Wow 😻

The mirror was definitely a great idea, your cock looks delicious from every angle

my bathroom next, please

Haha! Glad you like!

2 hours ago, Kupar said:

Hotel pee fun

I was so bad last Friday evening.

I was staying away on my own in a hotel. About 6:30pm I went out to try out three of the pubs in the village I am staying at. I had a pint of beer in each with a very nice pulled-brisket burger and chips in the last one. By the time I walked back to my hotel I was starting to feel the first pint making its presence known, but I carried on drinking – a little water, and a little more beer from a can I’d brought with me.

I knew I wanted to be naughty – how often does one get the chance? – and I knew the bathroom was fair game because I would clean up after myself (I can’t bear the idea that someone else has to do it if I have made a big wet mess).

So part one for the evening was to stand in the bath tub and spray down the toilet and floor and some of the bathroom walls. Wow – it felt *so* good to release that recycled beer – I really needed to go! And it was such fun to see my pee spraying everywhere. I knew there would be more to come, so I just left everything dripping, and splashed back to the bedroom, shutting the door behind me. I tried to make a video of it, but capturing pee against white bathroom tiles is not easy and it was rubbish.

Thirty minutes later, and half way through the can, the second pint was definitely wanting to make a reappearance. By this time, I was chatting and messaging on this site, and generally starting to feel mellow and naughty all at the same time. So I peed on the mirror that was screwed to the bathroom door – how much fun is it to pee against a mirror?! Amazing! You get to see your stream from two angles, and experience the splash back as well as the delightful relief – it’s all wonderful 😊

Mirror_Moment.thumb.jpg.a068538ee3607889877d59cabbfc542a.jpg

https://www.erome.com/a/RkEBzrVA

More chatting, messaging and drinking and the final pee before bedtime – one of my PF friends demanded that I just walk up to the bathroom and pee on the floor … so that’s what I did. It felt so wicked knowing that this wasn’t where I was supposed to empty my pee, and that I had been instructed to do it, when there is a perfectly good toilet just for that purpose!

Floor_Moment.thumb.jpg.11a86d894909f837597a5c4f385e250b.jpg

https://www.erome.com/a/1cJQ2uDA

And afterwards, because I have to, I cleaned up – sacrificing my tee shirt, mopping up and wringing out what seemed like pints of dilute, near-odourless pee from the floor, then wiping down every affected surface with clean water on a towel and leaving the bathroom clean for the morning.

Was I tempted to just pee on the bathroom floor if I wake in the night? Or first thing in the morning? Yes of course! But I didn’t. So enjoy the pics and videos (if that’s your thing) - and apologies for the poor quality this time.

Looks fun, and I would clean up after myself too as it wouldn't feel right leaving it for somebody else.

We can see you enjoyed it, glad you had fun

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Kupar said:

'Nonchalant' garden wetting

Encouraged by a conversation with the lovely @lillefisse in the chatroom this morning, I had a little fun in the garden 'accidentally / nonchalantly' wetting a pair of jeans - realising what had happened, having a little play, and wetting some more. Hope you like.

https://www.erome.com/a/LiBEllNR

Garden fun 1.jpg

Garden fun 2.jpg

Oh just the most beautiful sight, Kupar. 💜Must feel so lovely. You are a star. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Kupar said:

Encouraged by a conversation with the lovely @lillefisse in the chatroom this morning, I had a little fun in the garden 'accidentally / nonchalantly' wetting a pair of jeans - realising what had happened, having a little play, and wetting some more. Hope you like.

Garden fun 1.jpg

Garden fun 2.jpg

LOVING this so much!! 😍

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Oh just the most beautiful sight, Kupar. 💜Must feel so lovely. You are a star. 

Thank you Midori ... I knew you would like it 😉 

• Love 1
On 7/27/2022 at 12:35 PM, Kupar said:

Garden fun 1.jpg

Garden fun 2.jpg

Nice. 

I really need to do this too, it's been a while since I had the chance to soak my jeans

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 11/5/2020 at 3:42 AM, Kupar said:

Sunny here today so I did a favourite local walk to get some air before lockdown starts again. Down to the river and along the flood barrier bank-top path, past the cows to an old cowshed where I stopped for a pee.

What can I say – it was a cold November day: this is one for the unicorns with a short dick / long foreskin fetish – lol. Pleased with my stream though – and it made a nice noise against the corrugated asbestos wall.

https://www.erome.com/a/fOEf8BrQ

P1230034 (2a).JPG

P1230036 (2a).JPG

P1230062 (2a).JPG

Cowshed pic.jpg

Oh, what enchanting countryside to lose yourself in. Yes, the magnificent sound your long, satisfying stream makes against the corrugated asbestos wall is so lovely (the sound probably a sensory turn on for many of us I imagine). And I think the fact that you enjoy it so much makes it just dreamy perfection in my books. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/12/2020 at 10:09 PM, Kupar said:

So I was at home today and it was sunny. I had been drinking coffee and water during the morning and by the time 11:30am came around I was in need of a pee. I was in the mood to try somewhere different - and knowing that some like the sound of pee splashing noisily, I thought the wheelbarrow might work. It's actually not as noisy as I thought it would be, but hey - it's a 20s pee into a wheelbarrow.

https://www.erome.com/a/lNeaOfKs

Wheelbarrow.jpg

One of the most beautiful sounds ever to grace my ears. And relaxing. I am tempted to chuck out my Enya and Deep Forest CD’s and just listen to Kupar’s pee hitting the wheelbarrow, on loop, as I fall asleep and dream of very wet things…..😆💖

• Love 1
On 11/13/2020 at 9:30 PM, Kupar said:

I had some errands to run this morning: take some waste to the local tip and do some shopping at the Co-op. The plan was to capture a video of a pee in the middle of a country lane on the way home between the tip and the shop, because I had failed to capture pics or video when I’d done that on a walk the other day.

All was going well – I hadn’t peed since getting up and had had my usual glass of juice and Americano coffee at breakfast, and knew that by 10:30 ish I would be ready to go.

In the car on the way back from the tip I was starting to creep up from about 7 to 8 or so. Then I hit traffic (slow-moving tractors/trailers are common here at this time of year … and it was dustbin collection day in the village). I drove to the lane I wanted to use and I could tell I was close … I’d already leaked a little bit in the car.

But (and this is the thing about taking your own photos / videos – especially if you want them to be more than just a phone-in-the-hand point-of-view thing) it takes time to set up a tripod and get the phone on it, and compose the shot, and by that time, I was pretty much at the point of no return.

So in the video, the desperation and wetting is real. Being of advancing years, of course, the flow rate and volume are nothing to write home about, but the sound is satisfying – and yes, that is me saying ‘epic fail’ towards the end.

Of course, I still had my Co-op shopping to do - if anyone noticed the damp patches on my trousers, they didn't say anything. It was quite nice to have wet legs for 20 minutes or so until everything dried.

https://www.erome.com/a/6Zu5Ge1n

Country lane 1.jpg

Country lane 2.jpg

Country lane 3.jpg

Oooooooh I can so relate to this! I spend three hours a day in my car. Yes, I religiously use the bathroom before I get in, but, I dunno, being female being in a car just makes you wonder where the next toilet is on the drive….maybe the engine vibration activates the bladder or something? You guys with wives and girlfriends know what I mean, don’t you? We always need a pee stop.  And getting caught behind slow drivers is the worst! I LOVE the true desperation in this video! I have driven my car with this level (or maybe close) and seriously considered stopping in a dark sidestreet and wetting my leggings there. Then I can just take them off and drive with a long skirt, nice and practical. It will happen one day. Usually, I can just make it home, wet a little on the run from the car to the bathroom, trying to dodge the kids and husband! But fuck, Kupar, this was super hot, and certainly no epic fail. The realism was sooooo good. You captured the emotion and relief of the moment perfectly. Hope that filthy jumper got a good wash though…😆

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 11/27/2020 at 2:54 AM, Kupar said:

There was a very tedious online meeting today and I was working from home alone so I planned some fun. I wore a pair of jeans that were due a wash, covered the chair with a couple of towels, had a cup of tea and a large glass of water, and settled down for the meeting with the intention that when I really needed to pee, I would, without moving. And when I found out that the meeting was a one-way presentation and we didn't need our cameras or mics on, I decided I would make a video too.

I lasted quite a while before feeling the familiar twinges, and after that getting a bit twitchy. The meeting started at 1pm, but I hadn't peed for a couple of hours before it started. We were given a 'comfort break' about quarter to 3, which I didn't bother with, and instead made another cup of tea, but by the time I had drunk that, I was getting pretty close to going. I didn't want to make myself painfully uncomfortable - that's not my thing - so when the urge was pretty strong, I reached for the phone ... and let go, while continuing to listen to someone droning on in the background... I don't recall exactly what was being said, as I was too busy enjoying the feeling of warm pee soaking into my jeans leg, running on to the towels and the floor.

1255669627_Meeting2.thumb.jpg.779b6e65fae8d9fde321c1d6403b5c94.jpg

In fact the pee came straight through the denim in little jets from time to time...

828758539_Meeting1.thumb.jpg.490a235e563794fa02b039c552c73c57.jpg

... and flowed off the towels to puddle on to the wooden floor below.

1245854716_Meeting3.thumb.jpg.3b943f01371316ca5983dcdbbd7af232.jpg

Then I sat in my wet jeans as they cooled down over the next hour or so before stripping off and throwing jeans and towels into the wash and wiping the floor.

All in all a fine way to make the meeting more pleasurable.

Apologies - the video is very wobbly, but if you want to watch it, it's here: https://www.erome.com/a/CJLiJSCV

Such a beautiful view of you that you give us, Kupar. And such a cute puddle. Man I should have done this in lockdown! It was hard though with EVERYONE home! When the kids move out, that’s it, I’m doin’ this!! Though I wish I had your gorgeous floors. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Such a beautiful view of you that you give us, Kupar. And such a cute puddle. Man I should have done this in lockdown! It was hard though with EVERYONE home! When the kids move out, that’s it, I’m doin’ this!! Though I wish I had your gorgeous floors. 

Thank you! I can confirm that it is an excellent fun thing to do 🙂

• Love 1