Kupar's Peeing Exploits

1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Some of that coffee and water was still in my system 40 minutes later ... so ... a jeans wetting in the garden for fun (I just love the warm wet feeling!) Told you I was in a naughty mood this morning!

https://www.erome.com/a/eDOjXgdY

You sir are an impressive specimen of a man in every respect.   Well done to you.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You sir are an impressive specimen of a man in every respect.   Well done to you.

Goodness! I don't think I have been called that before! I'll take the compliment though. Thank you!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Kupar said:

Inspired and encouraged by several members here (including, but not limited to @Lucylovestoholdherpee, @MidoriLemonade85, @Bacardi, @Colormerose and @WendyMarty) I was feeling naughty today and had the house to myself, so I decided it was time to do something fun. I'd drunk quite a lot of water and two big coffees before the need to pee crept up on me, as I knew it would, when I was washing up. Something about putting hands into water has the effect of making fluids want to come out - I feel my nose going a but runny, and my eyes starting to water sometimes too - weird!

Anyway, for those that do, I hope you enjoy this as much as I did! A little hands-free peeing and waving it about a bit ... just because.

https://www.erome.com/a/JttA54gP

Kitchen wee_Moment(2).jpg

Kitchen wee_Moment.jpg

spraying!!! 💦 

well, i am certainly fed for today 👅

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Kupar said:

Inspired and encouraged by several members here (including, but not limited to @Lucylovestoholdherpee, @MidoriLemonade85, @Bacardi, @Colormerose and @WendyMarty) I was feeling naughty today and had the house to myself, so I decided it was time to do something fun. I'd drunk quite a lot of water and two big coffees before the need to pee crept up on me, as I knew it would, when I was washing up. Something about putting hands into water has the effect of making fluids want to come out - I feel my nose going a but runny, and my eyes starting to water sometimes too - weird!

Anyway, for those that do, I hope you enjoy this as much as I did! A little hands-free peeing and waving it about a bit ... just because.

Kitchen wee_Moment.jpg

Glad you had the house to yourself to get up to some nice, wet mischief. What a lovely fountain. Beautifully filmed too. Thank you, Kupar. 💚

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Kupar said:

Kitchen wee_Moment.jpg

Omg this is amazing!!! And sensual and so sexy!! Wonderful video kupar! Loved it. ❤️

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Kupar I have only just looked through this thread... You are indeed, as much mentioned, a fine figure of a guy with most pleasing equipment, many - many thanks for posting all of the pics. I look forward to the next ones,,,,, well after I have read all the previous ones yet to be enjoyed.

Re....

9 hours ago, Kupar said:

Oh - @Bacardi - note the grip 🙂 

Right on target.. 🙂  Might I arrange a professional ( prob virtual) holding technician to study the grip technique? .... 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 2/11/2023 at 9:47 AM, Euro said:

@Kupar 

🙂

1 hour ago, Kupar said:

I went out for a walk yesterday and obviously needed a pee half way round. Fortunately there was a nice rock to sit on and mark.

https://www.erome.com/a/e0XATqzo

Marked.jpg

Beautiful. Love the hands-free pee.💚💚💚💚💚💚

Edited by MidoriLemonade85
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 5:31 AM, Kupar said:

I went out for a walk yesterday and obviously needed a pee half way round. Fortunately there was a nice rock to sit on and mark.

https://www.erome.com/a/e0XATqzo

Marked.jpg

Those rocks have been there for millennia, so beautiful to relieve yourself so old and so beautiful. Hopefully the local wildlife get the memo that its your rock 😉

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, marking my territory said:

Those rocks have been there for millennia, so beautiful to relieve yourself so old and so beautiful. Hopefully the local wildlife get the memo that its your rock 😉

I think they did. It's not the first time I've marked it 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, marking my territory said:

I hope @Kupar wouldn’t object to you or me pissing on his rock if we happened to pass by

(I’m told it’s possible to discourage foxes from taking up residence in your back yard by pissing there - the foxes notice the scent and go “oh, humans” and somewhere else. I don’t know whether foxes can tell the difference between female or male piss. I do know that fucking foxes, or human ears, sound awful - like something dying slowly. I’ve no idea whether you can scare foxes away by having loud and enthusiastic sex)

52 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

I hope @Kupar wouldn’t object to you or me pissing on his rock if we happened to pass by

(I’m told it’s possible to discourage foxes from taking up residence in your back yard by pissing there - the foxes notice the scent and go “oh, humans” and somewhere else. I don’t know whether foxes can tell the difference between female or male piss. I do know that fucking foxes, or human ears, sound awful - like something dying slowly. I’ve no idea whether you can scare foxes away by having loud and enthusiastic sex)

If you're passing, feel free!

• Thanks 1