Wet times at Freedom Nightclub

Places like this must exist somewhere....either in a public club or perhaps on private property.

I found this on the news a while ago. A nightclub where people fuck on the dancefloor, a guy in the bathroom drinks your piss, and all kinds of other hedonistic adventures.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/inside-europes-most-exclusive-debaucherous-nightclub/news-story/a978e158719090b40e3a3c05100004f2

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Places like this must exist somewhere....either in a public club or perhaps on private property.

I found this on the news a while ago. A nightclub where people fuck on the dancefloor, a guy in the bathroom drinks your piss, and all kinds of other hedonistic adventures.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/inside-europes-most-exclusive-debaucherous-nightclub/news-story/a978e158719090b40e3a3c05100004f2

i think they should just close the toilets down in the club and let everybody go wherever they want 😉

21 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I love peeing in my favourite club. While I have to be discreet, it is dark and there is carpet and I pee pretty much anywhere I like. Would be nice to be able to be more open about it like at Freedom club though.

I have to admit, I had you in mind when writing it, so thanks for the inspiration. 💗 I used to go to a goth club here ages ago (even before social media was around!) that was dark and people could pretty much get up to anything, so that was my inspiration too. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
6 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I have to admit, I had you in mind when writing it, so thanks for the inspiration. 💗 I used to go to a goth club here ages ago (even before social media was around!) that was dark and people could pretty much get up to anything, so that was my inspiration too. 

And I suspected Pauly would like the story 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 months later...
On 1/25/2021 at 11:42 PM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Is there a date on that article? I'm reading that every club in Germany closed down, and this one re-opened as an art center as of recent. I haven't heard anything else about it

• 1 year later...
On 1/23/2021 at 5:16 PM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Contains male/female peeing,  male/female wetting, golden showers, group sex, wet sex, self-pleasuring and carpet pissing. 

As a reporter for a music magazine, one of my jobs is reviewing the most unique venues in town to view live music. I had heard about a new nightclub called “Freedom” where apparently club members were free to do whatever they wanted to follow their desires, as long as nobody was hurt.

Fabulous story @MidoriLemonade85.   I love how your imagination works.  I would for sure love to visit a club like this,  in fact I would probably become a regular.

• Love 1
On 6/29/2023 at 10:51 PM, likesToLick said:

Fabulous story @MidoriLemonade85.   I love how your imagination works.  I would for sure love to visit a club like this,  in fact I would probably become a regular.

It was inspired by a real nightclub but of course all the exciting stuff in the story is fictional. 😉 Glad you enjoyed it. 💚

On 6/30/2023 at 1:52 AM, colette888 said:

Well, friends, I just stumbled into this fairly old thread by mere coincidence, because it has been updated today.

I understand it's a fictional tale, extremely well written -I must add.

But, while reading some details of how that "Freedom Club" is organised and work, I couldn't help but remembering that right here in Lisbon, only a few years ago there was a Private Club where supposedly one could go for a special dinner, but in fact, there it was allowed to interact sexually with other guests without any real limitation. A guy took me there once, and scenes as the ones Midori imagined are still vivid in my mind...

Wow. Sounds amazing. Would be lovely to visit. 💖 

11 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Wow. Sounds amazing. Would be lovely to visit. 💖 

It was really amazing, but unfortunately it was closed down, just before the pandemic... there, it wasn't unusual at all that guests explicitly pissed even at the table while having dinner... I did it too, once!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
11 hours ago, colette888 said:

It was really amazing, but unfortunately it was closed down, just before the pandemic... there, it wasn't unusual at all that guests explicitly pissed even at the table while having dinner... I did it too, once!

Sounds like a dream come true. Hopefully in future there will be another place like this. 💚💚💚