Pissing on the bathroom wall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Nah ladies should pee on the wall too.

There's certainly nothing wrong with women doing so, but I hate guys using the toilets as they leave a mess for ladies whom want to use them. If God gave you a penis you don't need to be using a toilet as you can go anywhere easily.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 2/11/2021 at 12:04 AM, beachmom said:

There's certainly nothing wrong with women doing so, but I hate guys using the toilets as they leave a mess for ladies whom want to use them. If God gave you a penis you don't need to be using a toilet as you can go anywhere easily.

I mean if the guys wanna use a toilet they should at least either A.) Be good at aiming or B.) Sit and pee ~~and browse Reddit for half an hour~~

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I mean if the guys wanna use a toilet they should at least either A.) Be good at aiming or B.) Sit and pee ~~and browse Reddit for half an hour~~

To be fair, I'm sure if I walked into a club bathroom with ladies in it ( i've seen men and women use a one toilet bathroom, not sure how...), and they saw me whip it out and piss on a wall, I would expect looks of disgust and horror. We can't just go anywhere easily, I feel its not as accepted as you might think. That being said, I am B.) in this scenario.

• Haha 1