Naughty pee ideas?

22 minutes ago, Tigerlily said:

I love a good naughty pee but Iโ€™ve found Iโ€™ve been running out of ideas. Some of my fantasies are mall changing rooms, vandalism, clothing, etc. Any suggestions? Female btw ๐Ÿ™‚

ย Mall changing rooms and vandalism sound like great ideas! Please post pics of your mess if you go through with it. Naughty peeing is so fun!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย also public toilet floors are fun to soak

• Agree 2

I have divided opinions on pee vandalism - the pee fan side of me finds the idea incredibly hot, the naughtier the better and then the logical side of me puts forward all of the 'sensible' issues - the workload for someone cleaning up, possible physical damage or cost etc.

Setting aside all of the arguments, how about finding public spaces where there are actually other people. ย I know at the moment social distancing can mean there are less people about, perhaps that helps. ย How about peeing discretely inย a relatively occupied place - perhaps scooting forwards to pee off the front of a seat under the table in a pub or restaurant under the table onto the carpet? ย Walking through a busy shopping street on a Saturday afternoon, standing still to browse a shop window and then leaving a puddle behind you? Stopping to crouch down and tie a shoelace or look for something in your handbag on the station platform, secretly wetting as people walk past in oblivion? ย 

• Love 1

As a random thought... how about going out in a skirt, deliberately wetting (a bit at least) the panties and then taking them off, leaving them for a random stranger to find. Then carrying on your day commando under your skirt?

The location is up to you - wetting and leaving them in a shop changing room, a station platform, by your car in a car park, in a phone booth...

And then of course the next time the urge strikes you have the option to just pee under your skirt, maybe crouching in the street to tie a shoelace, standing at a bus stop or browsing a shop window. The possibilities are endless.ย 
ย 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...
On 10/15/2020 at 1:03 AM, Tigerlily said:

I love a good naughty pee but Iโ€™ve found Iโ€™ve been running out of ideas. Some of my fantasies are mall changing rooms, vandalism, clothing, etc. Any suggestions? Female btw ๐Ÿ™‚

Have you ever thought about wearing a diaper under your clothes and wetting yourself secretly while surrounded by other people, for example in a store or a bar? That would be so naughty.....ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

• 1 year later...