Do You Piss in Your Garden?

Do You Piss in Your Garden  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you just walk outside, take off your pants/undo fly and just piss on your flowers, grass, garden, wall ivy, or bush in your yard instead of using a toilet? Just at random intervals for no reason.

• Often enough/ my plants live off my pee
    • Occasionally when the mood strikes me
    • Did it once or twice and would do it again
    • Never done it but am open to it
    • No, not really something I'm interested with this fetish
    • No, I live in the city and don't have friends in the suburbs who's backyards I can pee in :(

How many of you just walk outside, take off your pants/undo fly and just piss on your flowers, grass, garden, wall ivy, or bush in your yard instead of using a toilet? Just at random intervals for no reason.

1: Often enough/ my plants live off my pee

2: Occasionally when the mood strikes me

3:Did it once or twice and would do it again

4: Never done it but am open to it

5; No, not really something I'm interested with this fetish

6: No, I live in the city and don't have friends in the suburbs who's backyards I can pee in 😞 

• Like 1

Much of my garden is overlooked by day, there are houses on three sides so I can't guarantee I wouldn't be seen with through trees if not directly.

In an evening though when there's very little light it's a different story.   Occasionally, if I've been chilling in my dressing gown, and all the rest of the family are in bed, if it's a warm evening I'll go outside just before going to bed.  It's also a very quiet area so I'll generally crouch down so my pee isn't splattering too noisily onto the grass.

• Like 2

Luckily my garden is secluded. A track leads along one side but you’d have to make an effort to peer through the fence to see in. Hence we can do pretty much anything we like. I pee there a lot, especially if I’m out anyway. If I’m on my own I’ll often get naked to go and pee outside, often after holding so I can have a big long pee. 

• Like 4

Absolutely.  I would say at least once a week, sometimes several times a day.

I have steps down from the patio and often sit on the step and pee out of the leg of my shorts onto the grass.  Sometimes I sit on the swing chair in my dressing gown, pull the gown out from under me and pee through the seat.  Sometimes I stand and pee behind the shed.  Sometimes I pee in the flower tubs on the patio.   If it is raining, I sometimes open the back door and pee out onto the already wet patio.

• Like 3
23 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Even though I’m a woman, I love to squat in my garden and pee. I often go out of my way to do this. I did it the other night, I walked to the front yard late at night and squatted between some bushes.

Nice. The best thing about pissing on bushes is when you see the leaves soaking wet after. I used to go into my backyard and piss through our fence onto the plants growing on the shed of our foreclosed neighbors house. I'm pretty sure those plants lived off my piss. I eventually stained the actual shed too.

• Like 1
On 8/27/2020 at 5:17 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Even though I’m a woman

I should have said - my wife also pees in the garden.  She has peed through the slats in the swing chair, peed standing on the grass allowing it to run down her legs and peed sitting on the steps.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...