Least private urinals

There’s a club in Sydney that has the least private urinals I’ve ever seen. The bathrooms aren’t in a seperate room, rather just at the end of the club, still seperate but no real walls or doors. The cubicles are all just in a row across the back wall and you walk past the urinals to get to them. It’s hard to describe but the urinals are curved outward, so if you stand in one end you can see the whole row of peeing cocks curving around to the other side. No one seems bothered and it’s actually quite a liberating experience 🙂 Been a few years since I was there though. 

Edited by Jonjet0208
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Jonjet0208 said:

There’s a club in Sydney that has the least private urinals I’ve ever seen. The bathrooms aren’t in a seperate room, rather just at the end of the club, still seperate but no real walls or doors. The cubicles are all just in a row across the back wall and you walk past the urinals to get to them. It’s hard to describe but the urinals are curved outward, so if you stand in one end you can see the whole row of peeing cocks curving around to the other side. No one seems bothered and it’s actually quite a liberating experience 🙂 Been a few years since I was there though. 

Ya that sure sounds like quite the experience lol

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Ya that sure sounds like quite the experience lol

Unfortunately like so many of my other pee experiences, they happened before I really understood my interest in pee, so I feel like I missed some windows for more fun! Lol. Oh well, live and learn 😊

• Agree 1
10 minutes ago, Jonjet0208 said:

Unfortunately like so many of my other pee experiences, they happened before I really understood my interest in pee, so I feel like I missed some windows for more fun! Lol. Oh well, live and learn 😊

O iam the same way. Trough urinals are a thing of the past here now. Ive used them before my interest really took hold as well

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O iam the same way. Trough urinals are a thing of the past here now. Ive used them before my interest really took hold as well

My interest developed very earlier using the urinals at school.  I was interested in viewing my classmates penises and noting the differences.  When I started going to sports events the troughs allowed me the chance to view older boys and grown men as well. I'm straight but I like to compare with other men and imagine what women think of the dicks. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Necro8617 said:

My interest developed very earlier using the urinals at school.  I was interested in viewing my classmates penises and noting the differences.  When I started going to sports events the troughs allowed me the chance to view older boys and grown men as well. I'm straight but I like to compare with other men and imagine what women think of the dicks. 

I must be honest I also like to wonder what  women think when they see a penis. Do they prefer it hard or soft? Cut or uncut? Does the simple sight of one provoke any thoughts? It’s always interesting to me and it sounds like it’s interesting to you too 👍

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Alfresco said:

There is another one which I can't remember whether it says gents on or not, but is in a fairly quiet place that you might like.  It is next to a lock on the River Thames at Shepperton and is effectively two concrete walls with turned in ends and no roof.   You pee on the wall and it flows down to the gutter at the bottom.  I'm guessing it empties into the river, although it may be connected to drainage, I'm not sure.

Hm, that’s upstream of the reservoirs at Molesley, so if it does drain into the river, your piss ends up in London’s mains water (once diluted, treated, etc) 😈

2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Hm, that’s upstream of the reservoirs at Molesley, so if it does drain into the river, your piss ends up in London’s mains water (once diluted, treated, etc) 😈

Well by the time the water has got to Molesley, I reckon it has had pee and other contaminants in it from many sources.   All the farms it passes through in the upper regions and then surface water drainage in the various towns from Oxford, Reading, Henley, Maidenhead, Windsor to name but a few.   I'm sure many people have also peed into it from boats and there is probably oil/diesel leakage from boats.  Most of the smaller boats on the Thames won't have toilets so there will be some recreational peeing overboard or whilst the boaters moor up on the bank for lunch etc.  Then there are people who walk the Thames Path - not all of them will be finding public toilets every time they need a pee.  Not to mention drunk people peeing in the aforementioned towns probably enjoying the odd pee into the river.

I have kayaked on the Thames in a few places and I have never used a toilet during those trips.   Many other people that I know who use kayaks or canoes on the Thames wouldn't hesitate to pee on the banks or even directly into the water.

It is the volume of water that makes it dilute enough that it isn't an issue.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

I wantto use that one now! You'd have to watch, though. Performing to myself, or non-pee enthusiasts is no fun! 😉 

It can be fun, but a urophile watcher is always nice. 

Well I am very happy to tell you exactly where it is.....   From what I understand it would be about a two hour drive to get there for you though.

I'll have to get you a photo when they re-open.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I've just thought of another very public urinal.   There is a park not far from me that has a toilet block.  Nothing unusual so far.   However, this particular block has no outer door.   There are two cubicles with doors that face directly out to the park, then there are two urinals for which you stand perpendicular to the front of the building and there is a low wall just above waist height that is all that separates you from the people in the park.  So, if you go to use the urinal, you are stood there, penis in hand (or vaginal lips in hand, not wishing to limit it to men) with the top half of your body fully visible to anyone outside the toilets in the near vicinity.   They can't see your actual peeing unless they come up close, but it feels really strange to stand there peeing with people able to see you and know exactly what you are doing.  Even better, of course, if you choose to move away from the urinal and turn towards the park as you are packing it away and zipping up, then anyone watching gets a good view.  I've not been there very often but when I have been there, I have noticed some girls sitting on the grass nearby taking casual looks towards the toilets and when I have gone in they were definitely looking from a distance, so I gave them a little show as I left the urinal (but pretending to just be a bit absent minded about how I turned from the urinal and zipped up) and they definitely had a good look. 

I would go and get a photo for you to see what I mean, but it is currently closed up due to Covid-19.   Therefore, the last time I went there I had to go and pee on a path that leads from the car park along the edge of the park.   Another time when I was there whilst it was closed I peed behind it but a lady walked past and saw what I was up to.  She didn't say anything.

Amazing spot. I suddenly remember that I recall seeing a similar set up by a beach I went to when I was young. It was pretty much just a concrete wall with an indentation that indicates it's a trough urinal, about 3 feet high so likewise you can see their faces and upper body if you were looking at that direction. Though they were smart with the location of that particular urinal, it was decently far away from the main attraction of the beach. It's also on the opposite side of the parking lot so you really had no reason to be there or walking toward that direction unless you have to use it.

Would definitely love to see some pictures of what you talked about!

Edited by cornerstone
  • Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Festivals spring to mind, the men's were outdoor urinals where anyone could see and the other was in a sex club I went to once. The urinal was open to everyone, just wish I had discovered my kink then as I'm sure I could have had some fun

• Love 1
On 5/19/2020 at 9:27 AM, Ms. Tito said:

That was probably either very lucky or very unlucky depending on how you feel about seeing other penises.

I remember one time leaving a urinal and another guy came in and I happened to look down and see him lift out his really large penis. I remember being like "wow" because my penis just kind of sticks out to pee, it's so small I don't really need to lift it 😂

Edited by hold_on
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...

When I was in London about three weeks ago, I saw two incredibly public urinals in the middle of the day.   They are both in the Hoxton area of London near Old Street Station.   They are the sort of urinals that often get put out for festivals or even in towns for late night revellers, but these were on the street and they were there in the morning on a Wednesday, so I presume they are left there all the time.

The first was right next to a fire station on a busy road and can be clearly seen by the passing traffic.   It surprises me that it is put in such a public place as even on a Friday night when drunk I would think a lot of people would not want to pee in such a public place, so I'm sure many people still avoid the urinal and go and pee in a corner somewhere.   Surely it would make sense to mount the urinal slightly more discretely?

IMG_0243.thumb.JPEG.1bca75959493a4f4db641298f316f735.JPEG

The other one was a few streets away and on a road next to a small park and near some bars.  I saw this one about 12 noon and I did make use of it.   After all, if they don't want it to be used then it shouldn't be there right?  There were people around and two ladies walked right past whilst I was peeing in it.  They didn't make any comment but definitely sneaked a look.

IMG_0247.thumb.JPEG.faa5308fd53905841b5db9d8ba4ad36d.JPEG

I also think that these urinals may be intended that ladies can use them too as the openings for the receptacle are larger than in similar ones that I've seen before.  You could easily see that a lady could either stand to pee or do a high squat over them.

IMG_0246.thumb.JPEG.9f4fa58bec73ce36ba1fb6442ac5a2d7.JPEG

There is a page on Hackney Council which goes back to 2008 saying that they installed four urinals in a pilot and that they collected about 100 gallons of urine each weekend.   So they then purchased 5 urinals for continued use.  https://news.hackney.gov.uk/urinals-for-shoreditch-night-owls

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

IMG_0246.thumb.JPEG.9f4fa58bec73ce36ba1fb6442ac5a2d7.JPEG

There is a page on Hackney Council which goes back to 2008 saying that they installed four urinals in a pilot and that they collected about 100 gallons of urine each weekend.   So they then purchased 5 urinals for continued use.  https://news.hackney.gov.uk/urinals-for-shoreditch-night-owls

Has someone helpfully written “piss here” on it? 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I also think that these urinals may be intended that ladies can use them too as the openings for the receptacle are larger than in similar ones that I've seen before.  You could easily see that a lady could either stand to pee or do a high squat over them..

That sounds an interesting theory!

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This three way urinal is (apart from through urinals at festivals) the least private one I’ve ever seen in my country: 

Kronenburgpark-29.jpg

The ‘notches’ are even more shallow irl, it’s literally right next to the main walking path through a park and on the other side of the walking path there’s usually people chilling out on a lawn. I would personally be too shy to do that (chilling  + glancing over a little too many times 😅) and I really wouldn’t like the smell if the wind blew in my direction.. 

• Like 1