Invisible Genitalia?

Another post on the forum made me think about viewing both male and female pee pics, vids and stories and I realised that
I find myself not really noticing the pussy or cock, rather the steam or puddle that follows. 
Do others here have a similar thought? It’s not about the nudity or sex anymore, but about the act? Love to hear others thoughts. 

• Like 2
On 4/30/2020 at 5:02 AM, Alfresco said:

I do enjoy the detail if it is there, but it is not essential.

While I love seeing female genitalia, often just a view of the stream or even the puddle is all I need. Of course, so much depends on the situation.

Some women can show off everything and it does little for me, while with others just the mere flash of a stream will send me over the edge. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

I need to see the whole thing with special emphasis of where the pee is coming out from. I want to imagine the pressure built up just behind the pee hole. Just the stream alone does not do much for me . But everybody is different, which is fine,

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...

Definitely love to see the whole process, the growing puddle, a strong stream, what her pussy looks, the position she takes when peeing, a sense of relief on her face. Similar when i see a guy pee but mostly the size of his cock and how powerful his stream is.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Some of the pictures I find the absolute hottest are taken from an angle where the girl's genitalia is hidden from view, on some even the stream and puddle aren't visible - but her naughty smile and her eyes are.

The attraction for me of images like that definitely includes the wider scenario - why is she choosig to or having to piss there. How much fun is she having as a consequence?

Compared to fully naked paid models, all in the same squat with knees wide apart and all on show.... well for me there's no comparison...

• Agree 1

So many posed shots are, well posed, where the girl is trying to give the photographer the best possible view.  They end up looking rather similar; full frontal, legs spread, uncomfortable and unnatural posture.

I actually prefer to see other angles.  From the side, or behind, for example.  And I like to see the whole figure, not just an anatomical close-up.

Some of the 'real life' pee sightings have been for me where I've not seen anything much, but I have watched a girl peeing in a very public place.  For example:

-  a girl in a short skirt who sat on a grassy bank.  She made sure she was not sitting on her skirt, then she wriggled her knickers down her thighs so she could pee.  People were walking past and few noticed that she was pissing in the grass.

-  a girl in black leggings who knelt on the ground next to a rubbish bin.  She slid her leggings down.  If you were watching you would know that she was weeing in public, but most people there didn't see it.

-  a girl on the beach who squatted behind a rock, thighs together and bum almost touching the sand, so she could wet her swimsuit without too many people staring.

• Agree 3