favorite thing to pee on

what are some of your favorite things to soak with your piss? whether it be your favorite teddy bear or in your bed. what if you could pee on or in something that you might not be able to. maybe someone  or someone's belongings. be creative and list a few!

3 hours ago, Dicke Klüten said:

Pee on: Simply a nice wall where passersby can see my work done there.

Pee in: Simply a Urinal in a crowded mens room.

I enjoy pissing on walls as well. Like you said people can see your handywork😜

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, naughty_rosie said:

I love to pee on plants and flowers ever since I can remember and I believe my pee make them grow better lol

Yes... This one in my hallway could certainly use some love and water. I gave it both. Do you have one that looks dry now?

20200405_103343.jpg

• Like 2

My thoughts take strange paths sometimes, but the OP challenged me to be creative. I am one of all guys who once dreamed about becoming an astronaut. Back to that dream now... I would bribe the space suit designer to put a special device on mine. What a thrill to go pissing in space. My drops would become freeze dried in a few moments, and then they would orbit the Earth for thousands of years. Think about that the next time you watch the night sky.

• Cheeky 1
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, honeylemon said:

both. it depends on my mood i think, how naughty i want to be. sometimes im feeling lasy and instead of going to the loo i just wet myself right there. 

I get that. I've only intentionally wet myself once, the experiance was unique lol

I usually always piss on clothes that are piled on the floor, unlike being naughty that way lol

• Like 1