favorite thing to pee on

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 6:10 AM, removedunknown said:

Pee on: Simply a nice wall where passersby can see my work done there.

Pee in: Simply a Urinal in a crowded mens room.

I do quite enjoy walls! 

but My favorite is (and probably always will be) carpets... But I also love fire hydrants (probably my second) 

VideoCapture_20200607-063337.jpg

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Real life I looooove peeing on carpets! I'll pass on furniture and and hardwood. Whenever I get the opportunity (which is rare) I love having a nice long pee on my carpet!

In my fantasies, I would love to pee in potted plants and carpets inside of fitting rooms 😛

• Hot 4

Real life, I would have to say urinals, my favorite being trough urinals.  I used one at a football stadium.  I remember standing at the far right end of one, had the whole urinal to myself, and I loved seeing my pee hit the wall of the urinal, cascading downwards and flowing like a river down to the drain.  The trough urinals were only on the ground level, the upper levels had individual urinals.  When I needed to pee during the game, I deliberately walked down to the ground floor just so I could use the trough urinals.

In fantasy, I would love to piss on a bush, or a potted plant.  Would like to try peeing on a wall outside as long as nobody was living inside the building.  Never pissed on either of those things.  I've peed outside before, but it was so long ago that I don't remember the details, other than that it was on a tree, so I fantasize about peeing outside again.  Would love to pee on a tree again. 

• Like 2
On 7/31/2020 at 7:40 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

Carpets first. Preferably not my own... upholstered furniture (not my own) I'd love to sit in the seat of a car and pee into the seat like it was a toilet but I've never done this. Again I wouldn't do it in my own car. I did it once on a bus as a schoolgirl though but that's a story for another time.

You bad girl, pissing where someone else has to clean up after you 🥰

• Cheeky 1
On 7/31/2020 at 8:44 PM, NortheastPeeFan said:

Real life, I would have to say urinals, my favorite being trough urinals.  I used one at a football stadium.  I remember standing at the far right end of one, had the whole urinal to myself, and I loved seeing my pee hit the wall of the urinal, cascading downwards and flowing like a river down to the drain. 

I know, right? 😊

On 7/31/2020 at 8:44 PM, NortheastPeeFan said:

Would like to try peeing on a wall outside as long as nobody was living inside the building.  Never pissed on either of those things.  I've peed outside before, but it was so long ago that I don't remember the details

I think the world could cope with you pissing more brazenly 

• Like 2
On 7/31/2020 at 7:40 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

Carpets first. Preferably not my own. Then hard outdoor surfaces. Then sand. I also like upholstered furniture (not my own) and peeing into rolled up towels between my legs. Very occasionally I will wet myself in little dribbles although I don't normally enjoy wetting. And sometimes I'll pee over dirty laundry before I put it into the washing machine. I'd love to sit in the seat of a car and pee into the seat like it was a toilet but I've never done this. Again I wouldn't do it in my own car. I did it once on a bus as a schoolgirl though but that's a story for another time.

I may be able to make the car fantasy a reality! Maybe once Covid is over.

On 7/31/2020 at 1:40 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

Carpets first. Preferably not my own. Then hard outdoor surfaces. Then sand. I also like upholstered furniture (not my own) and peeing into rolled up towels between my legs. Very occasionally I will wet myself in little dribbles although I don't normally enjoy wetting. And sometimes I'll pee over dirty laundry before I put it into the washing machine. I'd love to sit in the seat of a car and pee into the seat like it was a toilet but I've never done this. Again I wouldn't do it in my own car. I did it once on a bus as a schoolgirl though but that's a story for another time.

Have you ever peed on carpets before? Whose furniture did you piss on?

(I've actually pissed on sand before, I was like 9 or 10 years old, I was with my brother at the playground, I had to pee, it was the evening so there were no open toilets nearby, so I just pissed into the sandbox. My brother's friend came to the playground, and my brother showed him, but I was never caught. I was too young at the time to enjoy peeing or anything, I just had to go.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Peeing in my bed.  I have been into clothes wetting prior to this. For me, it is a real turn on to wet the bed in my clothes and sleep soaking wet in the wet bed. That combined with the pee smell is intoxicating.

IMG_20200822_053900233.jpg

IMG_20200822_065806595.jpg

Edited by Newtopeeing2
Forgot image
  • Cheeky 1

.....how about "in"?  After my wife has gone to bed I'll stay up to have some pee fun. Last night I was proned out in my chair watching some TV.  Had quite a bit of water during the evening so I needed to be bad. Grabbed the empty glass beside me, got my cock out and filled it, and drank it. Did this a couple of times, didn't spill a drop. Love the taste of my own watered down nectar.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Watering a tree, grass or bush is always nice, in a rural setting. When there's no one around, just letting it flow out onto the grass. I also like to do it on a wall, in an alleyway or down a grate in a more urban setting. 

I'm female, so in a gents' urinal is more thrilling for me than it would be for many men. All varieties. 

I've been doing my morning pee down the shower for the past few days which feels nice. I don't need to aim and it saves water! 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1