Any nudists/naturists here?

Kinda.

Yes to walking around house naked (in summer), swimming/on beach naked, mixed saunas etc where everyone is naked (to the extent that those exist)

hell no to: riding a bike naked, general things naked that mean you have no pockets to put things in

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 years later...

Now that it's warm, I am almost constantly naked at home. I live alone. This goes to a level where wearing clothes, especially when hanging around at home, feels obstructing and unpleasant to me

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When it is hot, I often wear little to nothing - especially if I'm home on my own.  I often do my work naked - including conference calls, but I obviously don't put my camera on.  I keep a T-shirt next to me so if I have to put my camera on then I can quickly put on my t-shirt first (still naked under the desk). When my wife is here we sometimes stay naked after showers etc or don't particularly hurry to get dressed in the morning.    We have been known to watch TV naked and also sit on the garden swing seat or go in the hot tub naked.  We have also both moved from the house to hot tub and back naked, hoping neighbours don't pick that moment to look out of their upstairs windows.

Edited by Alfresco

In private at home, yes, we are nudists.

Hot weather we'll just not bother to dress after the morning shower, keeping ground floor curtains on the front of the house closed so no-one can accidentality see us naked. Back garden is not overlooked but my partner isn't comfortable naked outdoors, so to sit outside with me she'll put on shorts and a t-shirt.

If working from home I'll put a shirt on for video calls, but otherwise be naked.

Warm weather but feel I need to put something on, I'll freeball in some mid-thigh tracksuit-style shorts and a t-shirt, sometimes pulling a leg up to let the air flow (and to go for a pee!).

Never had the courage to go to a nudist beach/camp (although the idea appeals), with my partner not being into it I'd probably be on my own, which feels wrong/weird.

Ive been getting into nudist activities lately, been frequenting a nude beach and i even went camping solo in the woods naked! I love the sun and the breeze on my skin! But im single so i can sometiems get awkward looks at the nude beach but oh well, what can ya do?

• 2 weeks later...