My pic

Kakula

8 hours ago, Lovetoholdin said:

Thanks. That proves your not a bot. Sexy body you have. Sorry for yoda speak.

To a certain extent it's true for pretty much everyone that our online personality differs from that in real life - I'll come clean that's not me in denim shorts. I prefer not to use a personal profile pic.

It is a common question though - is that really the person in the thread, do they really look like that - and somehow when their initial posts are offering something outside the site (whether it be Skype, kyk or whatever) it raises the question of their motivation.  This forum isn't about dating, it isn't a commercial hook up site, it's a community.  Many members have been here years and are close friends with others they've never met. We laugh together, cry together, celebrate life together. We chat, we contribute to others chat and often on diverse topics - all in this community built on one bodily function.

So there's one true way to decide if someone is a bot or not - stick around, immerse yourself in the community, interact and give.  It's so much more than a hook-up place.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

I'm curious as to the camera used in those shots --reminiscent of the Kodak Ektachrome 35mm slide format which tends to shade to the magenta hue as the green dyes age out over a 20 year period. 

3 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

I'm curious as to the camera used in those shots --reminiscent of the Kodak Ektachrome 35mm slide format which tends to shade to the magenta hue as the green dyes age out over a 20 year period. 

I know exactly what you mean @UnabashedUser - sadly the age of alchemy is dying and it's more likely to be some 'filter' effect applied by the click of a finger.  Sadly I'm also making myself feel old...

• 6 months later...

Hi Kakula - wow, you have an amazing body.  Like you I'm new to the world of pee; although it's been a fantasy of mine for years.  It's great to be able to share this with like minded people.