What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Admin

14 hours ago, Sophie said:

I understand Dido's a bit out of fashion now, but for K and me, the Life for Rent and No Angel albums will always be special - they were perfect for that happy time when the children were little and we needed to chill. Plus, she has a sexy voice. Thanks for the reminder ❤️

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

AWESOME song, and a very, very jiggly performance by one of the backing singers 😉

Ooh yes - the one on the left for me ... but it's a really tough choice! (K reckons the other!)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Ooh yes - the one on the left for me ... but it's a really tough choice! (K reckons the other!)

I agree with K 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is new to me - heard on 6 Music the other day. Sort of posh-English Laurie Andersonesque vocals meets post-punk guitar band. Quirky and fun.

• Like 1

Bit of a sombre song… but fear not, I’m not feeling down. 
Partly a song with a great guitar tone, but also as it seems today I was right by the beach in Devon where the album cover was photographed. 

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 4:58 PM, PixieRyder said:

Mountain Jam  TTB/Trey at the Beacon

Unbelievable!

Now this is new to me. Had to look up Tedeschi Trucks Band. But ... wow! Amazing playing! Thanks ❤️

On 7/20/2021 at 7:11 PM, PixieRyder said:

I admit I listen to a lot of unique music. Glad that you enjoyed it.

Derek (and sometimes Susan) have joined Clapton for his Crossroads guitar festivals and have been part of his US band.

Tedeschi Trucks Band have just released their retrospective of The Derek and the Dominos Layla album.

It is absolutely stunning.

I think you will enjoy.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1