I am new to here

14 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Welcome Amanda! 🤗 you'll find lots of lovely people here!

14 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Welcome i know you will like it here:)and don't worry about the english thing my english is not the best either but here stuff like that don't matter hope to see more from you

42 minutes ago, Admin said:

Hi Amanda, I'm really pleased Sephora introduced you to the site. Your English is perfectly fine for us to understand you so don't worry. I hope you enjoy the forum and we all look forward to chatting with you. 🙂 

Seen, sweetie???

Everybody loves you already!!!

• Agree 2
  • Love 2

It does seem a bit silly to have a nom de plume,then reveal your own real name AMANDA?Welcome to you,your friend Sephora is a very respected member already.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Hi Amy

As I was and am friend to @Sephora, I am sure I can be friend to you too!!!

But hey… we are ALL friends here!!!

Allow me to assure you from the start that 

is NOT a problem, as you cannot even imagine how polite people are here. The fact we come here for our piss fetish doesn't in any way control or overrun us, as you can notice here that there are subforums dedicated to the most various subjects, not on an amateur level but including people graduated in such fields.

Politic, religion, art, sport… even FOOD!!!

Many here are semi-pro and there are also a couple of actual chef here around, so believe me your piss adventures are not the only thing you can share!!!

We are mainly interested in FRIENDSHIP rather than jerking off to your accounts… but be sure we will do that too!!! Ihihihihih!!!!

If you have problems with english, you can write in french when speaking with me, just know Others will need english as it's the main Language spoken here.

Welcome to peefans, and for ANY necessities, ask Sephora herself on how to behave, or just PM me as I am more or less the one who cuddles newcomers!!!

Kisses, no pressures about when to post, but be sure we will also check your stuff as soon as you do!

Limitless hugs, and once again, welcome!!!

Allo spywareonya

Of course and thank you, I feel welcome 🤗

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Hi Amanda, I'm really pleased Sephora introduced you to the site. Your English is perfectly fine for us to understand you so don't worry. I hope you enjoy the forum and we all look forward to chatting with you. 🙂 

Thank you boss!  I say always, my english sucks but I french very well 😆

52 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Welcome Amanda! 🤗 you'll find lots of lovely people here!

Allo Micky!

53 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Welcome i know you will like it here:)and don't worry about the english thing my english is not the best either but here stuff like that don't matter hope to see more from you

Allo peefreak and thank you

51 minutes ago, F.W said:

It does seem a bit silly to have a nom de plume,then reveal your own real name AMANDA?Welcome to you,your friend Sephora is a very respected member already.

Allo F.W  she must be, she said people here are nice and fun.

I say no one knows Sephora better than moi. So you need scoops, i know scoops lolol

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, DivaQC said:

Bonjour every one!!

I am new to this blog. I was invite to come here by my best friend Sephora. My english is little good and sorry for mistakes, be patience with me. I am engage so please respect my status.

You can call me by my name Amanda and DivaQC.  😋

Omg.. you made it!   oh lord DivaQC.. really?? Lolol  Sorry I missed your big entrance, it appears work loves me so much that I had to eat my lunch later.

So welcome to a fun place to share my besty 😃😃

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, F.W said:

Maybe it would be cool if she could improve our French?

Like how would we say "hello sweetie,how about a golden shower?"En Francais?

Bonjour chérie, que pensez-vous de recevoir une pluie dorée?

But I think @DivaQC could say "no" as she got a man already, ihihih!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Omg.. you made it!   oh lord DivaQC.. really?? Lolol  Sorry I missed your big entrance, it appears work loves me so much that I had to eat my lunch later.

So welcome to a fun place to share my besty 😃😃

Lolol   Its sexy name, why not?

Merci mon ange 😘😘

I can help in french or course.

I always say Golden Shower when talking in french. I think they call it Pluie Dorée

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, DivaQC said:

Lolol   Its sexy name, why not?

Merci mon ange 😘😘

I can help in french or course.

I always say Golden Shower when talking in french. I think they call it Pluie Dorée

Here in West Texas, USA that would be lluvia de oro , Spanish for  shower of gold. 

4 hours ago, DivaQC said:

Bonjour every one!!

I am new to this blog. I was invite to come here by my best friend Sephora. My english is little good and sorry for mistakes, be patience with me. I am engage so please respect my status.

You can call me by my name Amanda and DivaQC.  😋

Welcome Amanda. Its nice to have another fellow Canadian here. Iam from the prairies so don't judge lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Welcome Amanda. Its nice to have another fellow Canadian here. Iam from the prairies so don't judge lol

Ahahahahahha don't start chat in … CANADIAN… HAHAHAHAHAHAH and exclude us HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1