The Grand Declaration of War

14 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

thank you Nancy you are truly amazing❤

It's eitherus or the IHS. We win or we die. And our Death will be the misery of a life we could have made happy.

I will make people here happy. I swear.

Legion against the IHS!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

@spywareonya count me in on the legion

I know. I Always knew.

Transcend through yourself. Beyond love, friendship, pacts, anything. We exist to enrich the Whole world, and diminish the power of the Hub that keeps people depressed and apart.

We don't belong to ourselves. We belong to the future world we are creating.

I love you. Welcome, my Reaper.

May thy sickle serve me as I serve the forum, as this forum serves the purpose of sex, happiness, and expansion!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

I'll be your legionnaire too.

What you faced in the last year hammered you into something ten times more powerful.

For every tear of pain, the Legion's salary is one thousands tears of joy.

Welcome. I love you Scot, you and your Amazing Lady.

You were Always part of the Legion, because you Always lived up to its ideals: demonstrate that Love is stronger than what keeps us apart.

31 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

In the words of Bilbo Baggins "Now, where to begin........"

Pick a name you perceive as spiritually fitting, like Peefreak is the Reaper, for personal reasons.

This name will be an additional nick to be thrown in sometimes, just to remember us all that we swore to believe in something.

No need for big actions beside who you already are!!! Just be sure to forever share as more love as you can! You are still an absolutely respect Mod regardless recently we had been blessed with your smart comments and playful presence a bit less than in previous months, so you are in the perfect position to demonstrate that Authority and Cuteness can cohexist in a single person!!!

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Count me in as well. I can't let you good people go down this road alone 

Oh, the Keeper of Wild Nature. Originally he was one of the Apocalyptic Riders, whose power was to command Nature. His name, strangely, was not immediately connected...

Given your link to the farming and with your Patroness, which is a guiding mother for the Dead, you are surely Death among the Four...

My other Reaper after @Peefreak99, who's obviously War...

You are the Pale Rider as he is the Red One.

I love you Speedy. I love all you are, all you do. How you keep loving people, sharing your optimism, your intensity, and tons of good things to the forum. This is a message of love, that same enormous love that you emanate and share with whoever is willing.

Rise, my Rider!!! May thy scythe serve me as I serve the forum, in its expansion and happiness!!!

Legion against the IHS!!! For the Glory of Mankind!!!

• Love 2

@spywareonya first, of course I’m with you, and second, you probably can’t know how you’ve helped me understand some things since I’ve been here.   Many others I’ve found commonality with.  Who would have thought a fetish could bring me so much??   My only regret is not finding this sooner    

The last month has had been terribly difficult for me.  I simply had to be away.   I’m surprised by how hard that was    

I’ve truly missed this entire forum, and  happy to be back!

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

@spywareonya first, of course I’m with you, and second, you probably can’t know how you’ve helped me understand some things since I’ve been here.   Many others I’ve found commonality with.  Who would have thought a fetish could bring me so much??   My only regret is not finding this sooner    

The last month has had been terribly difficult for me.  I simply had to be away.   I’m surprised by how hard that was    

I’ve truly missed this entire forum, and  happy to be back!

Majestic!!!

I live to help Others, as you just read

You have a sensitivity  I rarely saw before, it's INCREDIBLE the human you are!!!

I love you!!!

Welcome to the Legion!!!

Spread love your way, whatever it is!!!

• Love 2

@spywareonya, you of course already know that I am of your legion already, and I admire your aims for this site.

One of the reasons for it's success is it's friendliness to fellow fetishists and the way that lots of us reveal ourselves to be nothing more than normal, decent human beings in spite of our fetish. So how can our fetish -which harms no one - be bad? Yes, let this forum be a safe place for all of us, where no one will be judged badly because of what they are into.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Yes, let this forum be a safe place for all of us, where no one will be judged badly because of what they are into.

And from that… it will go even higher, to be a place where people can LEARN even superior levels of friendship and love!!!

Thank you Steve. Thank you for everything.

I love you, I hug you and I kiss you. The Legion is your home.

For the Glory of Mankind!!!

• Love 2