Panties or no panties?

Do you prefer to see a woman wetting her knickers,or just weeing on the ground or whatever?

My OWN preference is no panties.But i also enjoy to see a warm wet patch in some girls undies.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
16 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Well if I'm at home I'm always commando. No panties and no bra. Out in public is different of course lol. I dont even like going to the mailbox without underwear on.

My wife is the same, she free boobs it with no panties at home but in public its bra and panties lol.

She drives me wild when she is sitting on the couch with just a tshirt and her pussy on display lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

So many wetting videos are so fake....   'Oooh, oooh, I'm about to wet myself" <pushes for a few seconds> 'Oh no, I've wet my panties'...   Which doesn't put wetting in a good light.

I can appreciate seeing wet panties on the basis of a girl who enjoyed getting desperate to the point of leaking, who perhaps had the choice and consciously opted to hold until the dam burst. For that matter, a genuine accident on the proviso that it's not traumatic and humiliating.

All of that said, I'm most definitely into no panties and naughty peeing whenever the mood takes.

Can I choose both?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So many wetting videos are so fake....   'Oooh, oooh, I'm about to wet myself" <pushes for a few seconds> 'Oh no, I've wet my panties'...   Which doesn't put wetting in a good light

Like they think we won't notice

I can appreciate seeing wet panties on the basis of a girl who enjoyed getting desperate to the point of leaking, who perhaps had the choice and consciously opted to hold until the dam burst. For that matter, a genuine accident on the proviso that it's not traumatic and humiliating

Holding to that point is Dangerous, I prefer to leave that kind of enjoyement to those who love it for personal reasons which are usually about deep self-exploration

All of that said, I'm most definitely into no panties and naughty peeing whenever the mood takes

Then I am in the mood 24/7 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Removing clothes to pee is such a chore and an infringement of freedom

I don't like to have my pee on my body for a long serie of reasons, none exceedingly important but all together they craft a preference, yet I COMPLETELY dig your point

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 3 years later...
On 5/19/2019 at 8:09 PM, spywareonya said:

I Always wear no panties, as panties to me are another fetter to sexuality and sluttiness, as I am wrathfully convinced that if a woman is not what every man desires and every woman envies, that woman is not respecting herself and is wasting her existence

Just right - so turned and happy to read... XXX  Always was a secretive sign of sincerity...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely panties. It's nice to pee with sexy silk panties on, the moment they get wet they are so comfortably clingy. Then again wetting in thick cotton panties  can be enjoyable as they stay wonderfully wet after being peed in. But it can also be gratifying to pee in your boy cut undies as they give you a super soak,  right down to your thighs. Peeing with no undies on is like eating supper with no food. 

• Like 1