Naughty Pee Challange

5 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

It was indoors, and quite nice carpet with a pattern so nothing showed. It was quite fun to be emptying my bladder completely, and twice, while sitting right opposite my boss. The food was spicy hot so I had to drink a lot of cola.

Sometimes I really wish I was a woman.  It's just so hard to casually get your cock out in such situations.  And if I did, I'd end up pissing on my bosses shoes.  That might classify as a "career limiting manoeuvre " ... 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

This one's easy for the ladies:

Drinking pints (of whatever) in the pub; when really really full, pee under the table into an empty pint glass and fill it up to near the top, and place it innocently back on the table top. My g/f and I have done it, its so hot!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

20190316_074057.thumb.jpg.956ce89df189ef0e4fec769a47dc0e66.jpg

A longer piss on a chair in a meeting room of a large office complex. I sneaked in and pissed all over it, then left. It wasnt the first time but I always have very bad feelings after such a naughty action. But I also pissed all ofer two different sofas, the table of a collegue and the kitchen as well. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/18/2019 at 2:28 PM, steamlover6 said:

This one's easy for the ladies:

Drinking pints (of whatever) in the pub; when really really full, pee under the table into an empty pint glass and fill it up to near the top, and place it innocently back on the table top. My g/f and I have done it, its so hot!

Haha

When i was at uni in halls, we all went out on the razz, one of the guys did that, put it back on the table, one of the girls - well wasted 🙂  - came over and drank it. i kid you not.

• Like 2