Shaggy&Scooby's corner!!!

@chubbybirb999

This thread is my soul-thread of the forum

You CANNOT imagine how much do this mean to me

This peluche is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you post the pics of the Mystery Machine too… or you alreadt ate it?!?!?!?!?!?

Scroll this thread Darling, this place is Amazing… and your recipe could fit perfectly here...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

The mystery machine got damaged while I was on the way home

😭

21 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

This is what it looks like. The packaging conceals an Easter egg and a plush Scooby as you can see

DARLING this is… thank you

No words

The fact that Scooby's face pops up just where the paint would show the end of his neck, is ABSURD ahahahahahha

THANK YOU

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So last night I was craving a root beer float. It's a canadian thing hahaha

Take a glass as big as you want and fill with vanilla ice cream. I like a+w rootbeer in mine, but cream soda or orange crush is good as well. Use a spoon and enjoy hahah

For an 'adult' version I add stolyashnya salted caramel vodka, delicious hahahaha 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@speedy3471

The recipe for that strange cocktailbeericecream was Amazing, and the pic is adorable

THANK YOU for all you do for this thread… and for me...

Your very welcome. I figured you would like the scooby picture haha. 

Ya ice cream floats are delicious. Iam pretty sure they are a Canadian thing hahahaha

• Hot 1
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:44 AM, speedy3471 said:

Your very welcome. I figured you would like the scooby picture haha. 

Ya ice cream floats are delicious. Iam pretty sure they are a Canadian thing hahahaha

Now that my belly is working properly once anew it is time to be back here ahahahahah!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

So for supper tonite my wife is making pork ribs, a tossed salad and fried potatoes

For the rib rub:

In a bowl mix togeher brown sugar, some onion and chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper and garlic powder. Mix well and coat the ribs on both sides. Take these seasoned ribs and wrap in tin foil and cook in the oven for 3 hours at 220F.

For the sauce

In a bowl mix ketchup, tomatoes paste, brown sugar chilli powder, cayenne pepper, dry mustard powder, salt and pepper and a little vinegar. Mix well 

Once the ribs have cooked for 3 hours take them out and drain the juice into the sauce bowl, mix and coat the ribs. Broil them in the oven for 5 minutes, amazing ribs hahah

For the roasted potatoes, cube them and fry them with some coconut oil and season with dill weed, garlic powder and a little seasoning salt

• Love 1
  • Hot 1