Riley's Modeling

Riley

From your lovely picture, posted on April 14:

My god, Riley, you have incredibly beautiful legs!!! You could be a stocking model! Your legs are very well proportioned, and your skin is absolutely flawless, smooth and lovely, beyond comparison. And your are not fat, by any stretch of the imagination. Please don't be hard on yourself. You have every reason to be proud of yourself, as a beautiful, young woman. Please keep on posting your lovely pictures.

Dr. P xoxo

• Like 1

My god, Riley, you have incredibly beautiful legs!!! You could be a stocking model! Your legs are very well proportioned, and your skin is absolutely flawless, smooth and lovely, beyond comparison. And your are not fat, by any stretch of the imagination. Please don't be hard on yourself. You have every reason to be proud of yourself, as a beautiful, young woman. Please keep on posting your lovely pictures.

Dr. P xoxo

Dr. P xoxo

Dr. P xoxo

• Agree 1

@Riley, I have just found this thread and love the pics.   I think you need to have a word with yourself about your own personal perception - there is nothing fat about you, your legs are gorgeous and everything I've seen so far looks like you are very well proportioned and have a beautiful body.   I get that it is hard to change your opinion of yourself, but look around you when you are out and about - see some truly fat people out there and stop comparing yourself to them!!   Yes, there may be some ridiculously skinny people, but they are not normal and in my opinion, not that attractive.   I would much rather see a woman who has femine curves.  You have nothing at all to beat yourself up about and everything to be confident and happy about - you just need to convinve yourself of that.

• 4 weeks later...

Riley, I LOVE your legs, at least what I can see of them, in these pictures. They are not fat at all, but very well proportioned. Would love to see them in short shorts, or better yet, panties! (Knickers)

• Agree 1
13 minutes ago, Dr.P said:

Riley, I LOVE your legs, at least what I can see of them, in these pictures. They are not fat at all, but very well proportioned. Would love to see them in short shorts, or better yet, panties! (Knickers)

Yes great pictures.Whenever you feel comfortable it would be nice to see more of your wonderful legs.

• Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...