Longterm relationship

How important is it your long term partner shares your interest in all things golden?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How important is it your long term partner shares your interest in all things golden?

While it would be pretty awesome to have a partner with the same interest in it, its not a must for me. Similar kinks would be a really great addition but not everything, a true partnership has so much more to offer. You could still enjoy this kink by yourself somehow in one way or another.

58 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

If I had ignored the conversation that was going down in the bar that night, none of this would have happened.

Wow, what a lovely story. Amazing that it worked out so perfectly, stuff like that happens in daydreams or fairytales (at least in mine sometimes 😅). As you said, there are countless possibilities behind every corner and every sentence if you just don't stop believing. That story is a good source of hope for anyone out there looking for just that. 

It's not impossible!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been with my wife now for 9 years and only in the last 6 or 7 months has she started to do little bits to satisfy my pee fetish.

it all started about 7 months ago, I was playing with her clit and she has orgasmed a couple of times, then she told me to stop as she felt like she was going to pee, I told her just to let it go and enjoy the feeling, she was reluctant at first but I kept rubbing her until she couldn’t take it anymore and her bladder.just burst, letting out a full stream all over my hand and all over the bed, I came at the same time and it was the most intense orgasms we have ever had. We have done this a couple of times since, but the amount of pee just soaks through the towels.

since this she has started to pee in the shower for me, as she knows how much it turns me on. My biggest turn on is girls peeing outside so hoping we can move on to this next, now she has taken a wee bit of interest in pee

• Like 1
  • Love 1