The Peefans AGM.

F.W

Imagine that every year,we on here held an AGM.In which we all gather at a venue somewhere.

The rules are that whilst sexual contact may occur,unsolicited touching etc will end up in removal from the venue.Please seek the persons permission before touching.However,a lot of dirty talk is to be expected.It is hoped members will allow other members to watch each other pee at the very least if agreeable.

What kind of fun could we arrange?Please place your ideas below.

How about"Who can pee the quickest?"In this game 2 teams of male and female members needing a pee are each given a bucket.Then 1 male and 1 female from each team in turn are timed as they urinate.Once all players have peed,the times of each teams pee is added up and averaged out.The winners are the team which had the shortest time.

This also will result in the game"Who passes the most piss?"As the males and females are timed,the amounts they pass in the buckets are measured,once again,the amounts are added up and averaged out between each team.The most wins.

Anymore ideas?

• Hot 1

Who can pee the highest.

Men and women pee against the nearest wall. On this one men and women would have to have separate categories because men have an anatomical advantage. They can aim upwards more easily.

But it would be a lot of fun to observe the ladies standing and pissing against the wall.

• Like 2

This topic reminds of a real incident.  Years ago, there was a pee site called Elite Gold.  It was one of the first popular pee sites on the web.  Anyway, the webmaster there tried to plan a "Pee Weekend" where members were to meet at a hotel in Chicago.  The fee was $50, but you had to pay for your own way there.  The $50 fee was for the rental of a luxury suite at a hotel.  Well...

After a few months, the only people who put down a deposit were males!  LOL!  So, the event never took place and the webmaster had to refund the money to the 5 guys.  It would have been a total sausage fest!  I almost can't type as I recall this...laughing so hard!  🤣 

Ah, good times. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I've never actually met someone in person that was into watersports... like to the level that i am interested in it.  i'd feel so nervous.

Yes of course,but at our AGM we would be among friends.Maybe you could lose your shyness by offering to watch one of the others pee,or even allow one to watch you,that would be the aim of it.

• Love 2
Guest UnabashedUser

If the men pooled their money, put it up as a money bounty and advertised for like minded females you might generate enough interest for a meetup of some kind. It's probably illegal though.

29 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

If the men pooled their money, put it up as a money bounty and advertised for like minded females you might generate enough interest for a meetup of some kind. It's probably illegal though.

It's a nice thought though. If it could work out.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I've never actually met someone in person that was into watersports... like to the level that i am interested in it.  i'd feel so nervous.

It would be most difficult to arrange this meeting as there is a big pond between us.
I don't know how it would split, but maybe half in the US and half in England.

It might well require some conversation between any two people just to get familiar with each other to be comfortable dealing with such activity.

I don't know how easily it is to get around England, but we are really spread out here in the US.  It takes me just over 24 hours to drive half way across the US.

• Love 1

I have to admit that talking about this fetish in the relative anonymity is less of a problem to me then actually talking about it in person - even to peole I know to share this fetish with me.

For me, it is as intimate as sex, I consider it practically a form of sexual activity. This means I will not engage in any activity that I consider sexual with any other person than a likeminded lady, and this also means that it will be done in private.

Sooo, I am deffinately not in. 😉

The "who can piss up a lampost the highest" challenge.

A post about 6 foot high is placed.Then the genitalian distance from the ground is measured for each player.Thus,if a 6 foot mans penis were measured at 3 feet from the ground,that would be marked on the post,then the height he managed to pee.Then if a 5'4 womans vulva was about 2'6 from the ground,her genital height would be marked(i would volunteer to measure this),and her pee height would be measured.Women would be allowed to manipulate their urethra to gain extra height.

Then the average would be worked out by sex.Would be fun.I bet some women would have good streams to equal guys.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd certainly like a little get together at my place with @Sophie and @spywareonya

They can play a "which lady can make the biggest piss puddle on my living room carpet" competition.

I of course - being the judge - will have to observe very carefully with my undivided attention. Extra points for particularly good spray patterns and hip gyrations, lol.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

I'd certainly like a little get together at my place with @Sophie and @spywareonya

They can play a "which lady can make the biggest piss puddle on my living room carpet" competition.

I of course - being the judge - will have to observe very carefully with my undivided attention. Extra points for particularly good spray patterns and hip gyrations, lol.

I would also invite puddyls along too.She also enjoys a bit of naughty pissing i think.

• Agree 2

Also maybe Sephora,i gather she wees over a litre occasionally.Get the 4 girls to all wee into a bath altogether,then average by 3 the amount.You could do bets on who guesses the closest to the average or something..I would bet they would produce about 1.5 ltrs,average about 360ml each.

• Like 1

The warmest pee competition.

I will be the judge.

A number of girls in turn each take turns peeing on a sensitive part of my body. My dick is the best spot. And the one with the warmest pee wins. 

Also, noisiest hiss competition.

I would have to get in close to hear the volume level to best effect.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I would have a rule though.Anyone wishing to play in the games be they male or female,can request privacy,showing the genitals would not be a requirement.I would hope of course that members would get into the spirit.But if a sample was needed for a game then they could provide privately.

Heres a game.Any female players would be given only one fluid to drink all session.Water,Tea,Coffee,Coca-Cola,Beer for instance.Then upon urinating they place a jug for tasting.Then people will taste the urine and try guess what fluid the woman was drinking.It would be fun,i wonder if anyone could detect?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...