When was the last time you had sex?

8 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Pretty sure the last time i had sex was in February or March. yea.... sexless marriage is rough.

I feel bad for you. A sexless marriage would be rough. I hope you and your husband work thru this. My wife and I have a great sex life. Probably better after our son was born lol. We are intimate everyother night or so. Some days I work 18 hours so iam kinda tired when I get home lol

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Pretty sure the last time i had sex was in February or March. yea.... sexless marriage is rough.

there is no sad reaction. but i feel bad for you. one of the best things about a relationship should be the consensual intimate bonding of both partners. 

2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

We guys are sad, exhausted and darkly-focused on personal problems

In the time we've been REALLY HAPPY (usually only temporarily in the life of persons like us) we used to have sex between three and five times PER DAY during the weekend, indoor and outside wherever we go...

Looking forward to restore that… some problems are slowly resolving… maybe next year will really go well

I hope next year goes very well for you. Of some problems are slowly getting resolved iam sure all of yours will.

3 to 5 times a day is awesome. My wife and I plan our sex around our 5 month old son lol. If he is sleeping we go at it lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Lol it does present a few challenges. Sometimes all my wife wants to do is get some sleep if our son is sleeping 

And I can understand that as well… on Friday night we had our last fuck between 2.30 and 4.00 am, after a tour to the toilet for piss and wash, Alex started to caress me again, to which I simply laughed and rolled on the other side tenderly whispering him "Sleepy sleepy" which is some kind of trademark for me when I'm exhausted...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

And I can understand that as well… on Friday night we had our last fuck between 2.30 and 4.00 am, after a tour to the toilet for piss and wash, Alex started to caress me again, to which I simply laughed and rolled on the other side tenderly whispering him "Sleepy sleepy" which is some kind of trademark for me when I'm exhausted...

Lol yup I've been the one to tell my wife that iam tied after a good fucking. Also she has left me with a hardon asking for another round lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Lol yup I've been the one to tell my wife that iam tied after a good fucking. Also she has left me with a hardon asking for another round lol

It's one of the most intense moments that test love and empathy, when one's horny and the other one declines for whatever reason

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Sophie said:

It was the nice, slow loving sex too 🙂 Lots of kissing before we even got to the bedroom, slowly undressing each other, lots of foreplay. I came four times. It was amazing.

What a great way to end a lovely evening. Slow sensual lovemaking after a date is amazing.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Sophie said:

It was the nice, slow loving sex too 🙂 Lots of kissing before we even got to the bedroom, slowly undressing each other, lots of foreplay. I came four times. It was amazing.

My heart missed a beat reading this

I can't write further

• Love 4

Yesterday evening. Kinda difficult choice if we get sex but don't sleep enough (after 5 hours and a half of sleep, when clock rings, it's tough most of the times), or the opposite. She looked so tired this morning, and with work stressful problems, this doesn't help. I wish we both had more time, not to have to choose between sex, work and sleep...

• Agree 2