Live Action Thread

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Directly onto the floor! I'm pulling down my jeans and purple briefs. 

I do enjoy wetting but I'm doing something a little different tonight. 

Very hot! There will be lots of pee pee flying through the air! 🥳❤️ In my personal preference wetting is nice, but I prefer unhindered streams of pee flying through the air 🙂

Is it alright if I tell you guys about the release tomorrow? It's getting late here and I think my husband and I will be otherwise distracted after my release 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Sophie said:

Is it alright if I tell you guys about the release tomorrow? It's getting late here and I think my husband and I will be otherwise distracted after my release 

Sure! Enjoy the relief and everything that comes after it.  👍😊

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Jar351 said:

sure can you do one of those after pee stories like you do in the experiences forum?

That's what I was thinking. I'll ping you guys and post the link here so you don't miss it 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, HitEmAll said:

That's actually very good, I have to go to bed anyway.. 😅 Enjoy and have a nice evening everyone!

Goodnight, sleep well! 

• Thanks 1

I am bursting for a wee! Legs squeezed together with a hand jammed between them. I'm going to try and wait a little longer 

I'm not going to have any more fluids but I will make one last update before the dam bursts, as long as it doesn't take me by surprise that is. 

• Hot 1

Well I have just pissed in the bath. I wasnt in it at the time. There wasn't even any water in it. Just peeing there was more interesting than using the boring old toilet.

• Hot 1

Final update of the night, I am amazed I have waited this long!

I am typing this from the kitchen, frantically hopping about and completely unable to stand still while my husband quickly gets the camera and tripod. We want to record this for our private collection. I feel like I am going to lose control at any moment! It is torture!

Thank you for keeping me company this evening!

• Hot 4
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

I am typing this from the kitchen, frantically hopping about and completely unable to stand still while my husband quickly gets the camera and tripod. We want to record this for our private collection. I feel like I am going to lose control at any moment! It is torture!

It was a pleasure @Sophie go enjoy your pee!

• Agree 1
20 minutes ago, Sophie said:

This one should be a good read if there's a write up to follow.

Passing hour 6 of holding: i am at a point where i have to press my legs a bit to ease the urge. I am nowhere near my home yet, still at work, and i have drunk about 500ml of water while here, be back again after another hour, hopefully i will be home by now 

Hour 7: decided to stop to eat before i head home, i spent the entire day without eating, and guess what, more fluids down the drain, now i will head home. The urge is getting stronger but i'm still abre to control it, back in another hour!

Hour 8: finally home! The urge is becoming quite unbearable now, i still have to finished some things and take a shower, another hour of holding and i will release it as i go to the shower, maybe film the aftermath of the holding? Ask nicely and maybe i will😉

See you in another hour!

• Like 1