Live Action Thread

I need a wee! I am expecting someone round later to give me a quote for a boiler and while I could sit on the toilet and get someone to answer the door while I get my relief. I am really excited at the thought of him seeing me visibly desperate for a wee. I am not bursting but I am definitely desperate and would sit on the toilet if I didn't have other plans.

I'll keep you updated!

Edited by Sophie
Typo - Clearly too full to think straight
  • Love 2
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

So - you’re not going to be trying to completely conceal the need ?

Guessing that his boiler sales pitch could be longwinded - sure you can survive?

I'm not going to try and conceal it, not fully anyway.

It might take a while but the thought keeps popping in my head of me saying "Can I just quickly use the loo? I'll only be a minute" and it really excites me.

• Love 1

Works for me (on several levels).   Perhaps a little mission, should you choose to accept it…

”Sorry… can you excuse me one minute - I’m absolutely bursting for a wee - I really don’t want to have an accident”

or something tamer if you prefer. 

• Love 1
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Works for me (on several levels).   Perhaps a little mission, should you choose to accept it…

”Sorry… can you excuse me one minute - I’m absolutely bursting for a wee - I really don’t want to have an accident”

or something tamer if you prefer. 

Mission accepted!

• Love 1
Just now, Bladderlad said:

Hehe! Yes indeed. You can also.share Vids via 3rd party sites such as erome. How's your bladder now?

Excellent! I'll try and get a decent couple of shots.

Getting reasonably desperate now, probably 7/10

Finally my colleague arrived back, so I ran out to the toilet and was almost pissing before I could get my cock out! Only remembered towards the end that you lovely people would like to see, so not the best pic in the world. 

20230123_135046.jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 1