Live Action Thread

It's 11:30am in the UK now, I'm working from home and thinking I'll do a hold and then jeans wetting....

There's every chance there aren't so many people about right now and even more chance people aren't interested in a guy wetting - but if I'm wrong just chip in and I'll let you know how I'm doing.

6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It's 11:30am in the UK now, I'm working from home and thinking I'll do a hold and then jeans wetting....

There's every chance there aren't so many people about right now and even more chance people aren't interested in a guy wetting - but if I'm wrong just chip in and I'll let you know how I'm doing.

I'm interested 😃

• Love 1

Timewise @Kupar - let's be wildly hopeful and say an hour from now.

I've had a couple of black coffee's and am just finishing a 500ml bottle of coke (hence why I think I'm maybe being optimistic).  Also I've got a pint glass of juice on my desk too.

(Sorry about the delay - just got caught up in a work call)

• Hot 1
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Timewise @Kupar - let's be wildly hopeful and say an hour from now.

I've had a couple of black coffee's and am just finishing a 500ml bottle of coke (hence why I think I'm maybe being optimistic).  Also I've got a pint glass of juice on my desk too.

(Sorry about the delay - just got caught up in a work call)

Good luck! That does sound like you'll be pushing it ... but hey, that's where the fun is, isn't it?

6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Still hanging in, although the constant feeling is getting stronger - especially now I've thought about it.  First jiggle there...

Five minutes of jiggling now ... how's it going? Ten more minutes? Top of the hour?