Live Action Thread

On 3/7/2022 at 2:12 PM, foxypiss said:

Currently holding and no one's home. Where should I piss

Didn't see any suggestions to this but next time, if you have a sturdy counter or table, get on top of it and piss everywhere. Don't be afraid to go crazy and really let loose.

Though the real fun to be had is when people ARE home. You're limited yet limitless in your options. I challenge you to do the naughtiest piss you can with someone in close proximity. Sister going outside for a smoke? Sprinkle the carpet with some piss by rubbing your pussy a bit. Talking to a roommate over wine at the dinner table? Sneak a towel in and slowly release on it while talking. Bf taking a shower after sex? Sneak into the shower and let some out on the floor right next to it, make it look like she showers leaking. 

Can't wait to see where you land on your next piss adventure.

• Cheeky 1
26 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Gf and I are at a hotel on a conference. She plans to get drunk and I'm gonna try to convince to to piss in the hotel room tonight. Where should I get her to piss? Bed is off limits (I know, no fun 😞 ).

Guess it depends really on how far off ‘respectable’ your GF’s attitudes go when a little drunk and suitably encouraged. 

For most people the fear of being caught and billed (or otherwise embarrassed) by the hotel is perhaps the main obstacle - and it’s that balance between willingness, drunken naughtiness against risk and fear of consequences. 

So thinking from her perspective and ruling out the bed, I guess there’s a sliding scale - golden showers in the bathtub, peeing on towels or tiled bathroom floor and mopping up with towels ? The towels will be laundered anyway, so not causing any inconvenience or risk.

Carpet runs the risk of a wet patch being found - but could be an acceptable risk - many hotel rooms have beds on wheels to suit pushing aside for cots etc - so perhaps move the bed, pee and then put the bed back over it?

How about de-coupling the risk of a wet patch being tied to your room - perhaps a naughty wetting the carpet of a corridor, stairwell, underground car park or similar after checking for security cameras. That could be woven into a little role play maybe - too desperate to make it to the toilet?

As this is the live action thread, please do keep us in the picture of how the action pans out - let us know how she gets on…

• Agree 2
26 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Guess it depends really on how far off ‘respectable’ your GF’s attitudes go when a little drunk and suitably encouraged. 

For most people the fear of being caught and billed (or otherwise embarrassed) by the hotel is perhaps the main obstacle - and it’s that balance between willingness, drunken naughtiness against risk and fear of consequences. 

So thinking from her perspective and ruling out the bed, I guess there’s a sliding scale - golden showers in the bathtub, peeing on towels or tiled bathroom floor and mopping up with towels ? The towels will be laundered anyway, so not causing any inconvenience or risk.

Carpet runs the risk of a wet patch being found - but could be an acceptable risk - many hotel rooms have beds on wheels to suit pushing aside for cots etc - so perhaps move the bed, pee and then put the bed back over it?

How about de-coupling the risk of a wet patch being tied to your room - perhaps a naughty wetting the carpet of a corridor, stairwell, underground car park or similar after checking for security cameras. That could be woven into a little role play maybe - too desperate to make it to the toilet?

As this is the live action thread, please do keep us in the picture of how the action pans out - let us know how she gets on…

She goes pretty far off when she's drunk. Since this is a conference and there are people we've networked with already, I think it HAS to stay in the confines of our hotel room. We have a bottle of urine destroyer, though as I write this, I'm looking at the carpet and I've got a gut feeling it's not very absorbent, haha. I'll probably back out of this as my gf really isn't into pee play until she's drunk and wants to do things, but I wanted to hear everyone's suggestions beforehand.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, foxypiss said:

I currently have to pee and I wanna naughty pee but not on or somewhere that'll make a mess. My options: towel, bowl, chair and im up for suggestions!

It has been 5 hours, so I assume you went.  Where did you go?  I would have voted bowl or towel.

I haven't had a wee in about two hours, I'm starting to feel the first dull twinges of desperation and I am absolutely loving it. I don't know why but I've suddenly become very horny out of nowhere. 

I'm going to hold it for a while longer, I'm really enjoying hiding the fact I need to pee and I'll enjoy it even more when it becomes more difficult. I want to be controlled a little, not being able to make my own choice of when I can pee. A little like being at an event, I can't just get up and pee anytime. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
16 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I haven't had a wee in about two hours, I'm starting to feel the first dull twinges of desperation and I am absolutely loving it. I don't know why but I've suddenly become very horny out of nowhere. 

I'm going to hold it for a while longer, I'm really enjoying hiding the fact I need to pee and I'll enjoy it even more when it becomes more difficult. I want to be controlled a little, not being able to make my own choice of when I can pee. A little like being at an event, I can't just get up and pee anytime. 

I'm sure you can keep holding for a lot longer

2 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

I'm sure you can keep holding for a lot longer

Thank you 🙂

My husband has told me that he will decide when I'm allowed to pee and I must not go before then unless it is an emergency. I must sit here and hold it like a good girl. 😍

For anyone interested - I am wearing thick black leggings (not see through) with a black thong underneath, a black bra and white t-shirt, black socks. 

• Hot 2
1 minute ago, LovesToWet said:

I bet a bike ride with you would be fun. 

Does you're husband like to control you?

Hehe thank you, I don't have any qualms about peeing outside either if that's your thing. 

He loves controlling me, he knows exactly what I enjoy and what my limits are. And I love being controlled as long as it is in a fun way. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
Just now, Sophie said:

Hehe thank you, I don't have any qualms about peeing outside either if that's your thing. 

He loves controlling me, he knows exactly what I enjoy and what my limits are. And I love being controlled as long as it is in a fun way. 

I enjoy peeing outdoors and if I get the chance, I will pee in my cycling shorts or running tights. Lycra is fun for wetting 

Glad you've got a husband that's into the same as you, it must be really fun to have that sexual connection

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Sophie said:

Hope you had a lovely desperate time and a blissful release @Sophie and that it got you and M turned on ❤️

• Agree 2