Live Action Thread

52 minutes ago, Riley said:

I kind of want to do something involving holding my wee but I'm not sure what to doπŸ˜‚ does anyone have any ideas?

Come up with anything yet?

7 minutes ago, Riley said:

I woke up really desperate to pee againπŸ˜‚

When I woke up I just felt a massive pressure on my slit trying to let pee out. I slammed my hand into my crotch and felt a spurt of pee squirt out. I slowly got out of my bed dribbling an speaking as I went until I felt my desperation about to overwhelm me soon a panic I just lowered my pajamas and started peeing on the floor next to my bed. About halfway through my stream I was able too, with much difficulty, stop my stream, and I ran to the toilet to finishπŸ˜‚

Wow! That got me so hard reading that.Lovely.

So normally I wake up throughout the night to go to the bathroom but tonight I'm going to forbid myself from using the bathroom and only allow myself a small bottle to pee in if I need, the bottle does not hold very much at all thoughπŸ˜‚

We'll see how this goesπŸ˜‚

I didn't end up going to bed till like a few hours after I posted my last post, but now I'm awake, I woke up once in the night so my bottle is full and I really really have to pee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, speedy3471 said:

Well your last story about you wetting yourself while doing dishes is so naughty and hot its gonna be hard to beat lol

im sorry 😞