Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, Riley said:

I hope that was good enough @speedy3471 Im really sorry i couldnt do the couch but I was afraid I wouldnt be able to hold it long enough 😞

No worries. Your carpet piss is very sexy, great job. Thank you for sharing. P.S iam still hard lol. Hope your not offended 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, speedy3471 said:

No worries. Your carpet piss is very sexy, great job. Thank you for sharing. P.S iam still hard lol. Hope your not offended 

Why would I be offended! xD Im glad you liked them 😜 

• Love 1
Just now, speedy3471 said:

I didn't think you would be😜. The Canadian in me is always apologizing lol.

I've gotta piss as well lol

oooooh xD

Are you thinking of doing anything fun xD

Sorry xD

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Don't be sorry lol. Any ideas? Keep in mind I've got a hard on lol

Whats your favorite part of peeing xD I dont want to recommend something that you dont want to do xD

• Hot 1

Naughty pissing turns me on. I've wet myself once lately. It felt awesome lol

This is kind of weird but im trying to think of something you havent done that maybe you could try. 

My first idea is something I kind of like to do thats really weird where i take a small cup and place it against where i think my pee whill flow into it and the pull my panties up so its stuck. Then i pull my outerlayer back on and let myself pee and see how close i can get to filling the cup without overfilling it xD I dont know if it would be possible to do the same with a penis though. I guess you could put your penis in the cup and then do it that way idk xD

Idea number two is where you put toilet paper in your underwear and see how much you can pee before saturating it.

Ill need time to think of more xD

• Like 1
  • Hot 1