Live Action Thread

Also if you are willing to hold, Another game thats fun is to find the smallest cup you can and set a timer, and only let yourself fill the cup whenever the timer goes off and see how long you can last 🙂 

If you dont like holding though dont do that because holding is pretty much the entire game xD

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, speedy3471 said:

No your not lol. Very good ideas lol. I like the idea of putting my cock into a cup lol

yay 🙂 Im sorry im not completely sure how well that game will translate over but I really enjoy it so i thought i would share it  🙂

Edited by Riley
  • Like 2
Just now, speedy3471 said:

No I actually haven't. Thats an average piss for lol

You should! Im biased since holding is my favorite part of peeing but its kind of fun to see where your limit is xD

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Only if you’re really desperate.....   and if you can’t resist - trying to thing of something to type that doesn’t make me sound really creepy

I'm not desperate but I definitely have the urge to pee😂

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Just a bit horny...   and how about you - inconvenient urge, or kind of nice feeling urge?

What do you mean by inconvenient😂 I just have the urge where most people might get up to use the bathroom😂 needing to pee always feels nice😂🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Riley said:

What do you mean by inconvenient😂 I just have the urge where most people might get up to use the bathroom😂 needing to pee always feels nice😂🙂

Sounds delicious...   how about lying back, enjoy the fullness and that feeling of pressure, and if it gets to the point where you're using your hands to control the pressure... maybe let your fingers do a little dance - or would that fully open the floodgates?

• Like 1