Live Action Thread

Sorry for the lack of updates. On my last wee i kind of lost control and peed too much. I still definitely have to pee but i went more than i shouldve. Its very hard to stop xD

• Like 1

Well um... I just totally failed. To make the cup more fun i was just opening my jeans enough to fit the cup in but peeing into the cup inside my jeans and then very carefully taking it out but this tome i was super desperate and before i even got the cup in a i leaked2 twice. Then when i relaxed to peeinto the cup I couldnt stop. So I just ended up completely flooding my jeans x

• Hot 2

I enjoy your posts here.

So your not the only one, here is my current situation. I last peed at 6:45 AM Eastern USA time 6 hours ago. I has .8 0z glasses of orange juice and 3 large mugs of tea

I have had to pee since 11:00AM It became needing to pee badly an hour ago. My bladder is seriously stretched and going from very uncomfortable, to painful. There is strong pressure in my penis. Starting around 12 noon, I have been getting strong waves at my pee hole like it is going to come out. My need to pee has become distracting .

I want to get up and make lunch and 1 liter of ice tea. However if I stand up , within a minute I will be leaking pee on the floor. I never got dressed this morning so I am still naked.

• Like 2

An hour later : I need lunch Plus a 1 liter of Iced tea. If I stand up I think I will start leaking on the floor. I don't think I can stand up straight.
Ok I am going to stand wish me luck?
Well i did it without leaking . I made it through lunch too .
Oh god I have to pee badly, but I have things to do so, I am just going to go. My bladder feels like it is going to explode.  There are more frequent waves of pressure at my pee hole. 

________

I made it to the bathroom without leaking. I had to get dressed to go out, so I measured my output. I produced just under 1 liter, just about where I get desperate. I feel five pounds lighter.
-

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Riley said:

If anyone has any challenges they want me to do, feel free to suggest them 🙂

stand at the toilet like a boy. take two steps back, then aim and see if you can make the bowl 😉

9 hours ago, Riley said:

If anyone has any challenges they want me to do, feel free to suggest them 🙂

I challenge you to do a risky pee outside somewhere.Hold for as long as you can,then go for it!!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sxxn said:

stand at the toilet like a boy. take two steps back, then aim and see if you can make the bowl 😉

I tried this😂😂😂

When I woke I kinda really had to pee but decided to log into peefans first and saw your post. So then I well tried to do it. I stripped out of all my clothes and cleared everything away from the toilet. I let go and tried to aim. I'm sure maybe a drop got in there? Maybe a reflection off of the stream heading towards the floor😂😂 it wasn't super successful, I'm sorry😂😂 I need to practice😂

• Hot 3
1 minute ago, Riley said:

Omg I forgot to post about this! So I drank some water and waited until I really had to pee and then I snuck out to the closest slightly private green area near me and squatted behind a tree and let out a great river of pee😂😂

Oh that's nice.Well done for completing that challenge.I wish i could have seen you.I like seeing women pee outdoors.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Riley said:

Omg I forgot to post about this! So I drank some water and waited until I really had to pee and then I snuck out to the closest slightly private green area near me and squatted behind a tree and let out a great river of pee😂😂

Is it my imagination @Riley - or are you getting bolder..... ?   (Not that I'm complaining in the slightest, hot way to complete the challenge!)

• Like 3
On 6/30/2019 at 12:09 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Is it my imagination @Riley - or are you getting bolder..... ?   (Not that I'm complaining in the slightest, hot way to complete the challenge!)

Im trying😂😂 to be fair there was no one outdoors and also there was lots of greenery covering me and I went like as fast as I possibly could.

• Like 1
  • Love 1