Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, Riley said:

Im trying but i dont think i can hold it

You better hold your little slit shut then. and tap on your pubic bone near your bladder ten times for me. It stimulates pee production.

Just now, Riley said:

should i change into pajamas or clothes and if clothes what should i wear xD

Pajamas. You should be comfortable after all the discomfort you must have been in holding all that pee.

Are you going to keep holding with me? I still have 40 minutes to go...but maybe there's a delay and I end up having to hold an extra half hour...

Im going to drink some water and a little caffeine and then either walk or longboard and see what happens xD 

Im leaving my outfit up to everyone here so just either pm me or respond here with an outfit suggestion😜

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Rich7 said:

Very tight jeans ?

I already left but I ended up going out in something very similar to this

image.thumb.png.6f62f8941ed000e0a550c2b15245b94e.png

Edited by Riley
  • Love 1

im starting to have to pee a little bit but not bad. I may go drink some more water. This time im on my longboard so I coudlnt really bring a water bottle. Theres a park near me with a drinking fountain though

• Hot 1
38 minutes ago, Rich7 said:

You are so hot ! Keep going if you can

Thank you! I will!

So a bit has happened since the last post. I drank the water and kind of had to pee so I started riding again. Soon I came across a walking trail that led into the forest and I decided to go on it because why not. After a little while, I was starting to need to go but wasn't super desperate. Then I saw something really cool. There was a smallish cliff with a rock that went over the ledge and I couldn't miss the opportunity. I walked over to the ledge and intentionally let a small spurt out into my panties before pulling down my pants. Crouching down so my slit was facing outwards through my legs and then let go. I watched as my stream flew off the edge of the cliff and a loud hissing sound filled the air. A small puddle was forming under me from the pee that got stopped by my labia and was being dripped down. I felt a wave of relief wash over me as I saw the sight in front of me but slowly my stream receded and then stopped entirely. I was feeling really horny at this point and afterward, I fully stripped off my jeans and sat cross-legged on the edge of the rock letting my fingers slide down there and gently massage my slit. It was already warm and wet from the pee and felt amazing just to rub and slide my fingers between my labia. I don't really know how long I was there but it felt amazing. Eventually, I got back up and pulled my jeans back on extra tight still feeling amazing from what had just happened. I'm now writing this before leaving said forest xD

What should I do next xD

Also a little side note. A while ago I was going through my brother's old stuff and found a box of hex bugs. At first, I didn't think much of them but then I turned one on and felt how much they vibrated and had a bit of an idea. I might have bought one and put it in my pocket just in case xD

• Love 1
  • Hot 1