Live Action Thread

This morning was a little interesting. When I woke up my bladder was bursting to pee and I felt like I was.going to explode. I grabbed myself and tried to get out of bed but kept leaking. I finally quickly rolled over and got up and immediately after I crossed my legs and bent down with my hands still jammed in my crotch. I felt shaky and soon felt a long leak leak out and drip to the floor. I clenched down as hard as I could and.managed to stop the leak but as soon as I stood up to walk I felt a short but forceful leak leak out and my inner thighs get wetter I pushed my hand into my slit as hard as I could and clenched my legs as hard as I could and managed to gain control but when I went back up another quick spurt came out and I felt a small stream fall to the floor. I tried to get control again and managed too but then my muscles completely failed and no matter how much I pushed into my crotch or clenched my legs nothing would stop it. I was left with a loud hissing sound filling the room and a powerful stream wetting everything down there. Soon my stream tapered off and I was standing in a puddle with very wet pajamas. I had to do laundry😂

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

So I thought I'd try for the elusive office pee under the desk that I'm keen to try, but too many people kept walking dow the corridor next to where I work.  I gave up and drove home getting really desperate, got the car parked up, fiddled around with the keys to the front door and just as I got in this happened! Not the best pic but I was a little distracted 🙂

IMG_5101.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

What have  you had to drink so far Riley?

A little water😂 that's about it😂 I was thinking about drinking some kombucha but decided to wait to see what you wanted me to do😂😂

• Like 1