Live Action Thread

About half an hour ago, I was heading for the toilet, but I got distracted, then time crept up on me and I had to join a conference call 15 minutes ago.   I now need the toilet much more - (drank 2 large mugs of tea and a glass of water since I last went).   But I'm stuck on the call for a while yet.

I can see the toilet from my desk, but I can't leave and go to the toilet as I am chairing the call.

Well I filled the mug and then cut off the flow.   I still needed to go and I knew that if I just put my penis away then I would most likely leak into my trousers.  So, I grabbed my plastic waste bin and let the rest go into the bin by peeing down the side into the bin.   I then had two receptacles with pee in them, so I've emptied the mug into the bin as well.    Now just got to dispose of the evidence!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Yes it feels better, but to be fair, I could probably have held on to the end of the call, although that was more fun and a bit like @spywareonya, I don't believe in my bladder controlling me - I aim not to be in a desperate situation so I found a solution before it became a problem.   The only times I get really desperate are generally when I want to get desperate to enjoy the feelings, but more often than not I will find somewhere to pee even when a toilet is not an option.

I would love to see you squatted over a bin @chubbybirb999  I expect that you may not be able to do it as quietly as me (I didn't even mute my phone).

It is a bit of a fantasy of mine that I would be on a call with several ladies and I could hear in the background one of them peeing into a receptacle, but I wouldn't know which lady it was that was peeing!  Obviously whoever it was wouldn't admit to it, but they would be enjoying the fact that they knew people were hearing her but not knowing who it was that was peeing.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
47 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Yes it feels better, but to be fair, I could probably have held on to the end of the call, although that was more fun and a bit like @spywareonya, I don't believe in my bladder controlling me - I aim not to be in a desperate situation so I found a solution before it became a problem.   The only times I get really desperate are generally when I want to get desperate to enjoy the feelings, but more often than not I will find somewhere to pee even when a toilet is not an option.

I would love to see you squatted over a bin @chubbybirb999  I expect that you may not be able to do it as quietly as me (I didn't even mute my phone).

It is a bit of a fantasy of mine that I would be on a call with several ladies and I could hear in the background one of them peeing into a receptacle, but I wouldn't know which lady it was that was peeing!  Obviously whoever it was wouldn't admit to it, but they would be enjoying the fact that they knew people were hearing her but not knowing who it was that was peeing.

Thank you for your words

I Always considered you both sensitive and manly alike

You know how much I like you...

For the wastebin ahahahahah I pissed in many, both empty and with stuff in them, mainly at parties where I could not pee directly on the floor

And about Birb999, that girl is amazing

You guys can't yet understand what she is gonna give us all…

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm about to be in the car for 4 hours as a passenger😬😬😬😬 I can already feel my bladder wanting to quit. I'm wearing black jeans shorts and a black T-shirt. I couldn't find a good photo online and this is the closest I got. 

esy-042188874.jpg

• Like 2

I have been busy with various things around the house this morning and early afternoon,all the time the urge to pee has gradually been building.It's been at least 4 hours since i peed and it's getting uncomfortable.

• Like 1