Sophie

What would you change about how you pee?

Sophie    1,041

If you could change how you pee, would you do it? and what would you change?

I'd like to be able to pee whenever I wanted, for however long I wanted. Like a bladder that never emptied. It seems like it would be a lot of fun and it would feel great. 

• Like 1

Sophie    1,041
1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

Lol, make it taste nice? 

"Look, it even tastes like lemonade!"

steve25805    32,397
8 hours ago, Sophie said:

If you could change how you pee, would you do it? and what would you change?

I'd like to be able to pee whenever I wanted, for however long I wanted. Like a bladder that never emptied. It seems like it would be a lot of fun and it would feel great. 

I'd like you to be able to pee WHEREVER you wanted, let alone whenever, lol.

Visit mine and you really could, haha.

But how would a change the way I pee? 

Well, a lady on call to "lend a hand" when required would be nice. And to be able to pee endlessly and freely - even with a hard on (erections make peeing difficult for guys) would be great. And if ever anyone ever invented the self-cleaning carpet - fucking awesome, lol.

Sophie    1,041
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

(erections make peeing difficult for guys)

Is it wrong that I sometimes exploit this with my husband? Fondling him as he's trying to pee.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

owlman76    241
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

Is it wrong that I sometimes exploit this with my husband? Fondling him as he's trying to pee.

You've just reminded me of an incident that happened many years ago, at the time I was living with this very slim, very attractive young lady who was several years younger than me.She always wore tight leggings, revealing tops and long boots, I could get a hard on just looking at her!

Well my mate and I were doing some contract work for a local council, installing central heating in houses, most were ok, some were a bit rough, and one or two were bloody filthy!

One day I noticed a spot developing on my chin, my mate also had one on his arm, within a couple of days these things had turned into weeping sores, we were seriously concerned, so, both made appointments to see our doctors. My mate got his appointment first, and rang me as soon as he knew what it was. I'd just got in from work, was covered in all kinds of grime and desperate for a piss, and the phone rang, "Phil, it's Martin, I've just left the doctors and it's not good" he told me. I was worried now, it must be bad for him to ring me straight away, "it's bloody impetigo mate" he said "basically the stuff in the spot spreads like wildfire, get it on your hand the touch your face and you'll get another spot where you've just touched".

I was feeling seriously worried now, he told me how the doctor had given him special instructions, there was a cream to put on the spots,you had to wash hands before and after using it, separate soap, flannel, towels, etc from everybody else, basically it was so contagious that nobody was allowed to touch anything after you'd handled it,cups, plates, glasses, use them and wash them immediately !

He ended on a really worrying point, " oh and one more thing, wear surgical gloves when you use the toilet, the doctor reckons if you get it on the old lad, it can do a lot of damage, bye"

and with that he put the phone down, I'm now in a situation, I'm on the verge of pissing myself, but can't go to the toilet without gloves, so I ask the girlfriend if we have any. She tells me that we don't but she can pick some up in the morning, meanwhile she'll just have to "help me" when I need a pee!

It was absolute murder, that night, trying to piss and you've this attractive woman in a pair of spray on black leggings and patent thigh boots, stood at the side of you holding your cock!

fannywatcher    1,661

I think on this one nature has it about right.But in terms of medical issues,we men are too complicated.Perhaps our functions should be seperate,like having 2 willies one for urine one for,well,you know.

fannywatcher    1,661

If you think about how our uro-genital systems are designed,males have 2 functions 1 outlet,females have 2 seperate outlets,same area.If you think of birds and reptiles,1 outlet,the cloaca,3 functions,they also poo out of their genitals,as well as everything else...oral sex anyone?:3_grin:

ndr1968pz    3
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:58 AM, Sophie said:

Yes! It is!  Oh!  You little devil! I'm gonna get you for that!.....Just kidding darlin'!

To answer the question:  I would love to be able to PEE through an erection at any time I wanted.  God!  I'd love to be able to do that!