Do any songs arouse you?

25 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Any songs get your motor going? Get you 'in the mood'? 🙂 

some of Britney Spears though I don't find HER sexy at ALL, mainly Work Bitch and Gimme More

also My humps from Black eyed peas is slutty as hell

Milkshake by Kelis is super slutty

and also Papi chulo by Lorna

Gwen Stephani singing Hollaback girl

don't make fool of me or you'll get vengeance (hard to avoid making fun of me for these ihihihih) but I somehow find hot Anaconda by Nicki Minaj and Serebro with Mi mi mi

Benny Benassi with Satisfaction is amazing

Tim Deluxe with It just won't do

DeeWunn with Mek it bunx, this one is techno

Yo soy sexy by French Affair

La Gasolina by Daddy Yankee

and obviously  Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Pink, Mya and Lil' Kim

the most funny thing is that none of these songs belongs to musical styles I usually appreciate nor listen, that's why I am surely missing some, but meanwhile this is a sincere list

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

some of Britney Spears though I don't find HER sexy at ALL, mainly Work Bitch and Gimme More

also My humps from Black eyed peas is slutty as hell

Milkshake by Kelis is super slutty

and also Papi chulo by Lorna

Gwen Stephani singing Hollaback girl

don't make fool of me or you'll get vengeance (hard to avoid making fun of me for these ihihihih) but I somehow find hot Anaconda by Nicki Minaj and Serebro with Mi mi mi

Benny Benassi with Satisfaction is amazing

Tim Deluxe with It just won't do

DeeWunn with Mek it bunx, this one is techno

Yo soy sexy by French Affair

La Gasolina by Daddy Yankee

and obviously  Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Pink, Mya and Lil' Kim

the most funny thing is that none of these songs belongs to musical styles I usually appreciate nor listen, that's why I am surely missing some, but meanwhile this is a sincere list

Boys 2 Men 50 candles 

'I wanna sex you up'

'You're making me high' 

'Touch it' 

'Peaches and cream' 

'Sweet sexy thing'

Simon Curtis  'Flesh' 

'Pony'

4 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Boys 2 Men 50 candles 

'I wanna sex you up'

'You're making me high' 

'Touch it' 

'Peaches and cream' 

'Sweet sexy thing'

Simon Curtis  'Flesh' 

'Pony'

Lol Pony by Ginuwine?

• 3 weeks later...

It has to be Je t'aime moi non plus by Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg 1969. I wasn't born when this record was apparently banned by the BBC, another song was Wet Dream by Max Romeo, a Ska/Reggae song with the immortal lyric: "Lie down girl let me push it up, push it up lie down..."

1633621509_aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy5zdHVkZGVkLWhlYXJ0cy5jb20lMkZ3cC1jb250ZW50JTJGdXBsb2FkcyUyRjIwMTUlM-jb24tbXVzZS1qYW5lLWJpcmtpbi03MHMtdGVlLXNoaXJ0LmpwZw.thumb.jpeg.4b81037dce282605b9855227a8bab72c.jpeg

• Hot 1
29 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I remember being in a hotel once, the wife had just had an operation on a broken leg, so I took her away for a rest, there was all kinds of acts on and although I'm normally quite shy about singing, this night I'd had a few brandies and was feeling really chilled, the singer was playing a few bars of a song, then asking the audience if they knew who sang it, and when it was a hit. He did one and nobody knew it, but I did, it was one of my mums favourites, and was played a lot  in our house, I started singing and he came up and handed me a mic, we did a duet and afterwards he said it was the first time he'd sung with a member of the audience, it felt great, everybody clapping afterwards. I do a decent Cliff Richard, but that's a bit old for most people these days.

Always love your stories

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:46 PM, spywareonya said:

the most funny thing is that none of these songs belongs to musical styles I usually appreciate nor listen.....

Same with many of mine....

• Love 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

Plus Madonna is so hot

So is Shakira.....she has some awesomely sexy moves in parts of this video......

Shakira - Whenever, Wherever....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1