Have you ever met any celebrities?

I was once on a train and saw the cast from a TV show (as they were in my carriage) that is shown in the country where I live.

I have also met Ben Nicholas from Neighbors (he used to play the character of Stingray) if you consider him a celebrity.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

My friend got in with an invite. Sadly I wasn't there at the time.

So you will never know if your friends and Rita Ora had piss lesbian sex AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

10 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

On a plane I guess. Because it is a malicious rumour that witches fly on broomsticks isn't it? LOL

Propelled by farts!!!

• Haha 3
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

You will need lots of brussel sprouts and baked beans for fuel then.

Oh come on HAHAHAHA I am not a Brussel Sprouts defender just because I tried to avoid you… ehm… NUCLEARIZING them...

And about "fuel", sincerily  I do not need… Scientists are actually studying how to produce energy from my ass!!!

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

David Attenborough to speak to for 2 minutes.

Jimmy Savile at a school presentation thing.Shook all our hands.(EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!)Billy Bremner,Leeds United legend at a similar event.

21 minutes ago, peeingone said:

You are wrong man they are not just flesh and blood but also piss like the rest of us. 

Everyone are not cunts sure the world is full with evil but not to offend you but sometimes i think that you rather see the bad things then the good. If you only choose to see bad things the only energy you will be fed with is bad of course you will be pissed of at everything then. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Huh I did not mean to call anyone a cunt here! I see both bad and good. Here I was saying we all are made up of flesh and blood but also piss. I was trying to tie your comment to our fetish. We have a pee fetish and I was trying to tie your comment to our golden fetish. If You think about it We all are truly made up of flesh, blood, piss, as well as many other things. All human bodies are made up of the same stuff. 

Oh shit sorry i thought you meant like " they are as pissy as us"🤣

• Haha 1