In restroom with cleaners of opposite sex

1 hour ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Wow haha. How much water did you drink and how long had you held it for before peeing?

I don't know, it was literally years ago. I had held it for a few hours.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Had another experience of a lady cleaning gents toilets the other day.  It was at a Frankie & Benny's restaurant.   I went in there mid morning with my wife for breakfast.  We ordered and then I went to the toilet.  I walked in and there was a lady cleaning.  She was in dark trousers and a dark jacket and was facing the other way mopping the floor and bent over a bit.   I didn't twig immediately but as I was across the threshold she stood up and turned towards me - presumably having heard the door open.  I then realised that the cleaner was female, about 5'9" with brown hair and about 30 years old.   There were two urinals to the left but she had left a bag or rubbish in front of one and her mop bucket in front of the other, so I thought it would be very strange to try and use the urinal, so I walked past her, giving her a smile and headed into the cubicle at the end.  She made to leave the room and opened the door, but then she must have decided that I wasn't bothered because as soon as I got inside the cubicle and shut the door, I heard the outer door close and then I heard her rustling about with the bin bag and emptying the paper towel bin.  I unzipped and peed a hard stream and given that I knew she was there, I aimed right at the middle of the water to get the loudest splashing noise.   When I was finished, I flushed and went to the sink to wash my hands and she passed me again and gave me a smile.  She went into the cubicle and started to clean in there, bent over with her cute backside nicely accentuated by her tight trousers as her jacket rose up.  

• Hot 3
8 minutes ago, Sweets said:

I had to clean the bathrooms at work. Most of the time we cleaned them after closing. There was one male employee that walked in on me twice.  Went right to the urinal and started the unzip.  I really wanted to stay and watch but didn’t want anyone talking about it.  After the second time I told him if u come in again on me I’m assume u want me to give u a hand. He just gave me a big grin as I walked out the door.  He was a really cutie too.  Would have loved to help him out.  

I'll bet he absolutely would love you to help him out - you've set a bit of a challenge there..... 😉   

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'll bet he absolutely would love you to help him out - you've set a bit of a challenge there..... 😉   

I would have if the door locked. But we could get caught very easily.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm going to repeat a little bit of something I posted on the tail end of another thread a week or two back - so sorry for the duplication if you've already seen it...

I was in a Spanish airport a couple of weeks ago, which above the main departure lounge has a balcony with a restaurant or two on it and a set of public toilets.  The toilets are of interest to some in that the entrances to ladies and gents directly face each other with a single door propped open on each.

Just as I walked into the gents for a pre-flight pee, I noticed there were two cleaners who looked like they were just finishing. Quite attractive young ladies, probably in their early thirties and dressed in white tunic and white trouser uniform. Inside the toilet were two cubicles by the door and then just past the second were two urinals with those porcelain attempts to screen between them. Beyond the second urinal across the end wall was the counter with sinks and a full width mirror.

As I stood infront of the first urinal, just starting to flow it became apparent that the cleaner hadn't finished but had gone to get something from her trolley and was back in the toilet - almost two feet away as she cleaned the sinks.  Clearly she was just doing a job and didn't show any interest in me being there. Similarly I'm not the kind of guy to try and flash at her or anything (no doubt she's seen better anyway). So, I carried on my business  - but it was in some way quite a hot experience to be gently stiffening up at the thought of this young Spanish lady just a couple of feet away.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
On 12/19/2019 at 1:31 AM, Sweets said:

I had to clean the bathrooms at work. Most of the time we cleaned them after closing. There was one male employee that walked in on me twice.  Went right to the urinal and started the unzip.  I really wanted to stay and watch but didn’t want anyone talking about it.  After the second time I told him if u come in again on me I’m assume u want me to give u a hand. He just gave me a big grin as I walked out the door.  He was a really cutie too.  Would have loved to help him out.  

I wish all female bathroom cleaners are like that haha.

Recently at work we hired a new female bathroom cleaner, she would clean the men's during noon but never when it's busy. To check if it was busy, she would peek her head in and check. A few times she caught me peeing, I wish I could ask her to just come in and clean while I pee.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, anthoney said:

I found there are only women cleaners in Japan, and people there have got used to it. 

Are you from the US? In my experience of traveling, US (and maybe Canada) are the only countries I've been to that don't have women cleaners in the men's. The countries I've been to in Asia, Europe, and even South America, always had female cleaners! It is still a bit weird to me but it's becoming a huge fetish of mine!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, jack9 said:

I would have asked them if they want to hook up.  Hearing it and seeing it or whatever is nice, but banging them afterwards is my goal.

They dont know I like hearing them pee. Some women may find it wired me like hearing them pee. I would love hearing and seeing it. Noting like seeing a pussy pee and watch a pussy pee.

Note to all -

Just in case it looks like pee01 has been talking to an imaginary friend, he hasn't been...  for a very brief period jack9 had decided to give us the benefit of his wise (strong) views on life.  However when jack9 got banned (yet again) all his posts disappeared, just leaving the ones you see above.

• Like 1

I used to work as a janitor at a national park and I had a lot of naughty experiences in the girls washroom. I lived inside the park so in the middle of the night I would go into the washroom and piss all over soaking everything including the toilets, floor, stalls, an mirrors. Sometimes I would cum on things too, it made me so horny knowing girls would see my fluids. Later on in the day I would clean them with my co workers and I would watch them too clean the place I pissed on including with one girl with such a nice ass. This was one of the bests jobs I had 

• Like 1

Also during my time working there I had a few experiences were women came in while I was cleaning and went into the stall before I could tell them it was closed. I remember this middle age lady just went right in and I could hear the hissing of her pussy. I cleaned that toilet right after

• Love 1