Sexy nudes

Ruth here 

Wayne took some nude photos of me . I will do any thing he asks of me .We both looked at them over and over . He said they were PF quality .

I don't know , I'm not young like these so pretty girls , their bodies are so beautiful, I feel so insecure over this .I,don't have the nerve yet to do this .

7 minutes ago, on the porch said:

I don't know , I'm not young like these so pretty girls , their bodies are so beautiful, I feel so insecure over this .I,don't have the nerve yet to do this .

We are totally non-judgmental, and to bed honest, I much prefer seeing real women, not airbrushed or photoshopped models. 

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Maclir said:

We are totally non-judgmental, and to bed honest, I much prefer seeing real women, not airbrushed or photoshopped models. 

I want to do this ,I want to yell out .LOOK AT MY NUDE BODY , after years of being told any thing sexual is evil its hard to change .Wayne is my life saver . He has done so much for me . I really want people to say ,Your a pretty woman . He does every day .To show nude photos will take some time im afraid .one day I will and it might remove a lot of fears  I still have

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, on the porch said:

I want to do this ,I want to yell out .LOOK AT MY NUDE BODY , after years of being told any thing sexual is evil its hard to change .Wayne is my life saver . He has done so much for me . I really want people to say ,Your a pretty woman . He does every day .To show nude photos will take some time im afraid .one day I will and it might remove a lot of fears  I still have

Definitely only do things that you're comfortable with - I mean we totally agree with Wayne and trust his judgement, so we totally agree on how stunning your body is.    At the same time (and a lot of people will shoot me for saying this), remember that once something is on the 'net, it effectively is out of your hands - it can be shared, distributed and stored without your consent.  So by all means if you feel ready at some point then we'd love to see your pictures - but only if you're absolutely sure. 

• Agree 2
58 minutes ago, on the porch said:

Ruth here 

Wayne took some nude photos of me . I will do any thing he asks of me .We both looked at them over and over . He said they were PF quality .

I did it and i look like a 12 year old, anyone can do it 🤣

3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Definitely only do things that you're comfortable with - I mean we totally agree with Wayne and trust his judgement, so we totally agree on how stunning your body is.    At the same time (and a lot of people will shoot me for saying this), remember that once something is on the 'net, it effectively is out of your hands - it can be shared, distributed and stored without your consent.  So by all means if you feel ready at some point then we'd love to see your pictures - but only if you're absolutely sure. 

OMG ! I never thought of that .So true