Sexy nudes

Ruth here 

Wayne took some nude photos of me . I will do any thing he asks of me .We both looked at them over and over . He said they were PF quality .

I don't know , I'm not young like these so pretty girls , their bodies are so beautiful, I feel so insecure over this .I,don't have the nerve yet to do this .

7 minutes ago, on the porch said:

I don't know , I'm not young like these so pretty girls , their bodies are so beautiful, I feel so insecure over this .I,don't have the nerve yet to do this .

We are totally non-judgmental, and to bed honest, I much prefer seeing real women, not airbrushed or photoshopped models. 

• Agree 2
5 minutes ago, Maclir said:

We are totally non-judgmental, and to bed honest, I much prefer seeing real women, not airbrushed or photoshopped models. 

I want to do this ,I want to yell out .LOOK AT MY NUDE BODY , after years of being told any thing sexual is evil its hard to change .Wayne is my life saver . He has done so much for me . I really want people to say ,Your a pretty woman . He does every day .To show nude photos will take some time im afraid .one day I will and it might remove a lot of fears  I still have

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, on the porch said:

I want to do this ,I want to yell out .LOOK AT MY NUDE BODY , after years of being told any thing sexual is evil its hard to change .Wayne is my life saver . He has done so much for me . I really want people to say ,Your a pretty woman . He does every day .To show nude photos will take some time im afraid .one day I will and it might remove a lot of fears  I still have

Definitely only do things that you're comfortable with - I mean we totally agree with Wayne and trust his judgement, so we totally agree on how stunning your body is.    At the same time (and a lot of people will shoot me for saying this), remember that once something is on the 'net, it effectively is out of your hands - it can be shared, distributed and stored without your consent.  So by all means if you feel ready at some point then we'd love to see your pictures - but only if you're absolutely sure. 

• Agree 3
58 minutes ago, on the porch said:

Ruth here 

Wayne took some nude photos of me . I will do any thing he asks of me .We both looked at them over and over . He said they were PF quality .

I did it and i look like a 12 year old, anyone can do it 🤣

3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Definitely only do things that you're comfortable with - I mean we totally agree with Wayne and trust his judgement, so we totally agree on how stunning your body is.    At the same time (and a lot of people will shoot me for saying this), remember that once something is on the 'net, it effectively is out of your hands - it can be shared, distributed and stored without your consent.  So by all means if you feel ready at some point then we'd love to see your pictures - but only if you're absolutely sure. 

OMG ! I never thought of that .So true

On 9/20/2024 at 8:14 AM, on the porch said:

Ruth here 

Take your time and decide what's best for you. I'm sure we'd all love to see them, but only if you're comfortable sharing - don't do something you're going to regret or feel anxious about later. I don't think anyone here doubts how lovely you are, pics or no.

• Agree 1
18 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Daring moment at very high risk on vacation. Even my girlfriend, my sister and my friend who were with me stripped naked to take full advantage of the Sun in the isolated and sheltered place. However it was really risky, but for this very reason exciting

01.thumb.jpg.017e833d8427604ac356e4d183c30ae7.jpg15.thumb.jpg.345b46e34a6488f27ac9df10d8cbfddb.jpg

Was that the first time you saw you're sister naked as an adult?

2 minutes ago, chubbyjack said:

Was that the first time you saw you're sister naked as an adult?

No, we have always slept in the same room and we usually change in front of each other. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

No, we have always slept in the same room and we usually change in front of each other. 

Did you pee while at the beach?  I've seen women discreetly pee in the sand wearing a bathing suit. 

7 minutes ago, chubbyjack said:

Did you pee while at the beach?  I've seen women discreetly pee in the sand wearing a bathing suit. 

At the beach i go into the water to do it, i don't like to pee in front of other girls. During the holidays we were often with my cousins and their friends, i didn't think it was appropriate to pee in front of teenagers eheh

2 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

At the beach i go into the water to do it, i don't like to pee in front of other girls. During the holidays we were often with my cousins and their friends, i didn't think it was appropriate to pee in front of teenagers eheh

I agree