Post about your pee!

8 hours ago, Ilovepeeinglol said:

put one leg over the sink and just released a pale, loud stream that lasted about 25 seconds. I recorded it too lol. I feel so relieved. Nobody knows why I’m just walking around with a big smile on my face.

You unleased the "hiss!" That's the reason for the big smile. 😝

18 hours ago, Ilovepeeinglol said:

I’m at work and the bathroom is closed for repairs. This shouldn’t be a problem since we all only work 2 hour shifts, but I was in a rush and couldn’t empty my bladder before. I was absolutely desperate. Pee drops were coming out and my wet panties really turned me on. I went over to the sink in the cafeteria ,completely took off my shorts and underwear, put one leg over the sink and just released a pale, loud stream that lasted about 25 seconds. I recorded it too lol. I feel so relieved. Nobody knows why I’m just walking around with a big smile on my face.

I would love to see this video, have you uploaded it

On 4/9/2024 at 4:12 PM, Ilovepeeinglol said:

Pee drops were coming out and my wet panties really turned me on.

Turned on by wet panties - was this the first time that you experienced that?

I ware 4 brass ball rings . The feeling is fantastic , the up side is that about 10 seconds a drop of pee comes out sometimes 2 or 3 drops . It's not a problem , were on my boat in shorts or naked , but this goes on all day , if I squeeze my balls hard ,I shoot a stream ,don't know why that happens ? Ruth puts the rings on me , she is better at it and each ring a short suck , another ring a suck , I can have 8 on at once 

• Like 1

Water main break meant I had no running water for a bit.  Unfortunately, I had to pee and I had to leave for work soon.  Fortunately, I had the house to myself, so I saw the opportunity to pee in my backyard and I took it.  I walked over to my usual spot, unzipped, whipped out my cock, aimed and let out a yellow stream onto some wildflowers.  I made sure to move my dick around so I could hit different ones.  Once I was done, I shook myself dry, put my cock away, rezipped, and left for work.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/12/2024 at 4:29 PM, Mary Moon said:

a leak while i was sitting in class

08.thumb.jpg.ce66eea5c7be07f4e2a62103be9f35f2.jpg

I think it’s awesome if you could make the problem of peeing into something beautiful 👌 I’ve always been turned on by pee and I’ve always asked people to pee on me as long as I can remember 

• Love 2
On 3/6/2024 at 8:58 PM, gottapee87 said:

I need to pee really really badly at the moment... been holding all morning/afternoon and have been pacing around the room for the last hour. I'm going to try to hold it as long as I can and then measure later... but I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this in...

What happened? Did you measure?