Post about your pee!

Guest ShyPeeMan

Sundays bike ride

Got up as early for my usual bike ride, put on all my biking cloths and went down to get my breakfast and large coffee...perhaps too large.

Did all my usual stuff and headed out the door. Just as I locked the door my bladder decided it needed to go, but as I didn't want to disturb the household I decided I'll just find a hedge. Well, I didn't get far out of my town before the urge was getting too strong but I couldn't find a gap in the hedge and as the sun was coming up I couldn't just stop like I had in the middle of winter so I had to hold it while I searched. Well not having good bladder control isn't helpful as leaning forward on my bike put pressure on my bladder and every pedal stroke slightly pressed the end of my manhood making the feeling worse. Soon the pedalling was winning and a little pee came out, so I frantically searched for a place to stop, soon more pee escaped and before long I lost control and started to pee. The pedalling motion kept the flow nice n steady so the nice warm pee slowly started to fill my crotch and inner thigh which put a smirk on my face until I noticed a cyclist heading towards me. I lifted my left leg up to try and hide the wet patch and did my best to stem the flow till he past. Hopefully he didn't see but it did make me grin thinking I had been caught. 

I carried on riding and hadn't got far when the combination of the cold air, large coffee and having to stem the flow from earlier had taken it till and the urge to pee came back. I was out in the open roads so thought, well I'm damp already and I went before I left plus the pee what came out earlier so there can't be that much left and just let myself go again. Well I was wrong, a lot came out and because I was already damp, there was little fabric to absorb the pee, but I didn't care at the time as it felt sooo good. My pee filled my crotch and soaked my padded shorts causing my pee to cover my balls before running down my leg. This time it also went down the back of my leg as well as my thighs and crotch. I was soaked, it was great until I realised it was very noticeable and I had to try and dry such as I could before heading home. My wife doesn't know I enjoy wetting myself. Luckily I got home before she was up so it was all in the washing machine without her knowing....I think I few cars that came up behind me may have noticed as I had I leg darker than the other but I'm hoping they didn't look too hard.

PXL_20220320_060546755.jpg

Edited by ShyPeeMan
29 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Sundays bike ride

Got up as early for my usual bike ride, put on all my biking cloths and went down to get my breakfast and large coffee...perhaps too large.

Did all my usual stuff and headed out the door. Just as I locked the door my bladder decided it needed to go, but as I didn't want to disturb the household I decided I'll just find a hedge. Well, I didn't get far out of my town before the urge was getting too strong but I couldn't find a gap in the hedge and as the sun was coming up I couldn't just stop like I had in the middle of winter so I had to hold it while I searched. Well not having good bladder control isn't helpful as leaning forward on my bike put pressure on my bladder and every pedal stroke slightly pressed the end of my manhood making the feeling worse. Soon the pedalling was winning and a little pee came out, so I frantically searched for a place to stop, soon more pee escaped and before long I lost control and started to pee. The pedalling motion kept the flow nice n steady so the nice warm pee slowly started to fill my crotch and inner thigh which put a smirk on my face until I noticed a cyclist heading towards me. I lifted my left leg up to try and hide the wet patch and did my best to stem the flow till he past. Hopefully he didn't see but it did make me grin thinking I had been caught. 

I carried on riding and hadn't got far when the combination of the cold air, large coffee and having to stem the flow from earlier had taken it till and the urge to pee came back. I was out in the open roads so thought, well I'm damp already and I went before I left plus the pee what came out earlier so there can't be that much left and just let myself go again. Well I was wrong, a lot came out and because I was already damp, there was little fabric to absorb the pee, but I didn't care at the time as it felt sooo good. My pee filled my crotch and soaked my padded shorts causing my pee to cover my balls before running down my leg. This time it also went down the back of my leg as well as my thighs and crotch. I was soaked, it was great until I realised it was very noticeable and I had to try and dry such as I could before heading home. My wife doesn't know I enjoy wetting myself. Luckily I got home before she was up so it was all in the washing machine without her knowing....I think I few cars that came up behind me may have noticed as I had I leg darker than the other but I'm hoping they didn't look too hard.

PXL_20220320_060546755.jpg

A great experience! Thanks for doing the 'show-and-tell' so well this morning 🙂 

• Agree 1

So as I posted before it's now a part of my pee routine to wake up around 3 or 4 in the morning to pee 🙄 my bladder is literally like an alarm. Ya'll know me. I hate waking up in the middle of the night to pee so when it happened last night I decided I would just ignore it and go back to sleep. That was a bad idea cause my real alarm went off at 730 and I was sooooo full. Didn't actually think I was going to make it to the toilet lmao. But I did, and it was all good.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

So as I posted before it's now a part of my pee routine to wake up around 3 or 4 in the morning to pee 🙄 my bladder is literally like an alarm. Ya'll know me. I hate waking up in the middle of the night to pee so when it happened last night I decided I would just ignore it and go back to sleep. That was a bad idea cause my real alarm went off at 730 and I was sooooo full. Didn't actually think I was going to make it to the toilet lmao. But I did, and it was all good.

Hope it was worth the worry in the end 😧❤️

17 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

The other day I was busy rushing round being productive, tidying and cleaning the house etc. It was all looking nice and sparkly and I was just putting on the last load of washing (a set of bedsheets, some pyjamas and a few clothes etc). I had dumped it on the floor by the machine while I grabbed the powder etc. But as my last job I started to relax and slow down, then I suddenly realised I needed to Pee and hadn’t been for about 7 hours as I’d been so busy. I planned to go to the toilet after I finished the washing but my bladder suddenly had other ideas. It started twinging, as did my clit and before I knew it I had pushed the utility room door closed, pulled down my trousers and knickers, squatted over the pile of dirty washing on the floor and started peeing. The relief of allowing it flow felt great, I was far more full than I realised and it just started gushing out of me with an impressive flow and loud hiss. As the material started to get wet it also started making a splashing sound and then as it flowed more it puddled and then gave that nice lower tone splatter sound. I kept peeing with some force for about 40 seconds as I sighed with relief. My flow slowed and eventually came to a stop. I decided to just use a dry bit of washing to wipe myself on and then pulled my rousers back up. I loaded the machine and realised I totally I’d erstinated how much I needed to go, it had soaked through the large pile of washing and made the floor wet too, oooops! But there was no way I could stop while I started. Thankfully the mop and bucket where still there so quickly mopped the floor clean and then enjoyed some time with my vibrator 😉

Have you ever taken a video of one of these events? Would love to have seen you so desperate 😉

• Like 1

Yesterday as the mood to be naughty took hold, instead of peeing in the bath or in the sink, I decided to pee all over the kitchen floor. Soaked it up with a couple of towels afterwards anf threw them in the wash.

Guest ShyPeeMan
8 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

Since joining this site, the thought of peeing on carpet has appealed, just to give it a go and see if it’s as good as everyone says. However I don’t want to ruin my carpet or make it smell and the clean up seems like a hassle. 

I've seen a few things in here what could be fun but I'm the same, what about the clean up & smell so haven't tried it. 

I drank too much water and now I need to pee badly every 20-30 minutes. I've been 4 times in the last hour and a half. Annoyingly I only pee for 5 seconds at best, it doesn't feel worth it! 

• Like 2
  • Hug 2
2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I drank too much water and now I need to pee badly every 20-30 minutes.

Sounds like an ideal time fior you to have paid me a visit.

My carpet still needs a good christening, lol

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

I drank too much water and now I need to pee badly every 20-30 minutes. I've been 4 times in the last hour and a half. Annoyingly I only pee for 5 seconds at best, it doesn't feel worth it! 

Could you try and hold it so when you do go you pee for longer. 

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I went to the toilet every time the urge hit, sorry. 

Whilst I have been unusually active these last few days by recent standards, it has dawned upon me in a sudden realisation, that I have littered some of my posts with flirty comments aimed at you. Mostly it is meant in jest but your lack of reaction to them - comment or icon wise - has made me realise I might have been overdoing it.

Apologies if I have been in any way annoying or creepy.

I will be a gentleman from now on. Any thoughts involving ladies peeing, which are frequent about lots of ladies when I am here, I will keep to myself insofar as actual members are concerned, unless as part of a serious discussion and not just an opportunity for another carpetty pissy flirty comment..

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

used the force of my jet to remove a blob of toothpaste and it swirled down into the plughole.

This is quite the most beautiful thing I have read for a while ❤️. You are surely everyone's favourite bathroom pressure-washer Eli!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I had my morning pee in the bathroom sink, as usual. My bladder was quite full from the night. I released a lovely, strong jet. The dark yellow really stood out against the porcelain. 

I used the force of my jet to remove a blob of toothpaste and it swirled down into the plughole. After my bladder was empty, I turned on the tap, grabbed the soap and washed my hands whilst looking at myself in the little mirror. 

wonderful post, made me envious that I wasn't able to share that experience with you.  Thank you for sharing with us.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

A friend "helped" (and I use that term loosely) me beat my longest pee record on bunny day yesterday. I begged and pleaded for him to let me pee, but he told me I had to hold it. When I was finally allowed to pee I recorded it for him, but was do desperate I hit the wrong fucking button 🤣 I missed the first 15 seconds or so, but recorded the last 40. So in total it was a 50+ second pee. Almost one whole minute 😱 

It was hard, but we both had a lot of fun. Pushing my pee boundaries inch by inch lol. 

Wow! Bet that felt good @Bacardi 😊