Cross-Stream Fun

12 minutes ago, glad1 said:

To me, it's the exchange of words and ideas at least as much as the bodily fluids. Not everyone can or at least wishes to do that.

But, a good conversation often filled with seductive double-meanings does more for me than just hands or lips, even pussy, alone. It's that bringing together of all that parts that are  in us that makes this so much fun. 

Even without double meanings

I love to be with people

Especially if they are deep like you

12 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I like to think we best respond to violence with cleverness and cunning, rather than direct force. 

When it's possible, it's wrong not to

When it doesn't work, then retaliation can be fitting

I never say never

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Even without double meanings

I love to be with people

Especially if they are deep like you

When it's possible, it's wrong not to

When it doesn't work, then retaliation can be fitting

I never say never

The deepness found within rarely surfaces without others equally deep to bring it out. Exploration for its own sake it good, but it's that back and forth with another that takes us to a higher level.

I'll use my guile and cunning  and try to leave the retaliation to others. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:37 PM, glad1 said:

The deepness found within rarely surfaces without others equally deep to bring it out. Exploration for its own sake it good, but it's that back and forth with another that takes us to a higher level.

Not only I do agree. I do with a heart so full of marvel for your Amazing words. Thank you for posting this. A ray of light for my heart

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:37 PM, glad1 said:

I'll use my guile and cunning  and try to leave the retaliation to others. 

Others include me, serenely. But I prefer obviously love and cuddles to turn enemies into friends

• Love 3
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Not only I do agree. I do with a heart so full of marvel for your Amazing words. Thank you for posting this. A ray of light for my heart

Others include me, serenely. But I prefer obviously love and cuddles to turn enemies into friends

If only it were that easy to turn our enemies into friends by liking and loving them. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

If only it were that easy to turn our enemies into friends by liking and loving them. 

It can

It needs an inhuman capability to understand pain as the common universal Language, to the point that your love is embracing of the reasons that compelled them to do evil

Witches explore the horror for this. To reach points of inhuman atrocity (I mean actually…) so that when people look into our eyes, they ALL make an imperceptible shock-jump because you actually see we are not "normal" in our minds

When we love, we make people feel embraced to a point that they give up struggle

Unless you (not YOU, I mean you as grammatical stance obviously) are trained in the actual abyss of horror, your love can heal only those who feel less bad than you ever did

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

She sure is Nancy. Would be great for You, Greedy and me to try and cross our streams Hehe! 😝x x x

I ADORE you cheeky

But was I ever to put my hands on Greedy, I would fence it all with barbed wire for nobody to get in, nor to get out, befoe a week together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I ADORE you cheeky

But was I ever to put my hands on Greedy, I would fence it all with barbed wire for nobody to get in, nor to get out, befoe a week together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a week in paradise to me 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Kylenut2 said:

Sounds like a week in paradise to me 

I would do the same to you (after her, nobody gets in with me&her until I had my pleasure) because I get crazy everytime I see your avatar!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 2/9/2017 at 6:02 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

Anyone out there like the idea of playing 'cross-streams'. It was something that I have a strong memory of when 'messing' about with a group of friends as I was growing up. The idea is to find a partner, (male or female), willing to pee along with you, but the stream should cross. It's nicer to play the game outside, although I've tried it in an empty bath, or of course a toilet. The first time I did it was with a boy in a public toilet in a park near to where I used to live.

Cross_Streams_01.thumb.jpg.01bb15a349223bf5313a75267a25cec6.jpg

Ever done it with another girl? 

I have crossed pee streams with a girlfriend as well as my ex-wife. The experience with my ex- wife was particularly enjoyable as it was a result of us both having had to hold it all day, and were both I am about to wet myself desperate. 

Thank you for the memory greedyneedygirl and looking at your pix I think your experience was even hotter.

As a side note although there was nothing even remotely sexual about it, to save time our parents ,when we were young prepubescent boys, made me and my brother pee together. We would play sword fights with our streams.

Edited by wettingman
On 10/21/2020 at 11:21 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to squat and pee with my legs wide open while a guy pees into my stream. I've always wanted to do this but as of yet I haven't been lucky enough to make it a reality.

I’ve always wanted to do this with someone, sadly the few people I’ve known would would even consider squatting to pee would avoid me even seeing them let alone joining them 😞

On 10/21/2020 at 4:21 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to squat and pee with my legs wide open while a guy pees into my stream. I've always wanted to do this but as of yet I haven't been lucky enough to make it a reality.

Well hopefully you get a chance to do this. Sounds like a very hot thing to do, for me anyways lol

• 1 month later...

I've actually always been curios to try this aswell, no one has ever truly indulged my pee curiosities and crossing streams is on my list. Hopefully it becomes a reality some day. 👍

Edited by Miyagi
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...