Have boys ever peed with ur mom before

Have any Boys ever peed with ur mom before  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Have any Boys ever peed with ur mom before

• Boys
    • Girls

I'm going to tell my story in details me and my mom was driving home and I was wearing Legges and my mom was as wearing blue jeans and I had to pee so bad I was holding my self so I told her to pull over and she did so I jump out the car pull down my Legges and panties they was blue and my legs wide open I just let my pee come out so my mom was watching she told me she was going to pee too so she got out with ur blue jeans and walk around to the side I pee at and pulled down ur pants and panties and started to pee with ur legs wide open mmmm i seen everything it was fun lol that me and my mom

received_194654634205774.jpeg.7c6e68681b9ba92fadfc89957caa35f0.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

When I was younger, we often used to go out walking as a family and it was just considered normal to pee in the woods or behind a wall or rock. Mum generally went out of sight, but there were times when I saw her and certainly there were times when she saw me.

• Like 2

I remember one time when I was younger. I was at the mall with my mom we stop at a restaurant for dinner.

During dinner my mom and I had a couple sodas. After dinner my mom and I started to walk around the mall.

My mom say she really need to pee and asked if I need to pee I told her yes. At the time I wasn't old enough to go on

my own. So I went into the ladies room with my mom and I went into the stall with her. I locked the door of the stall

and stud aside the stall. My mom unbutton her jeans pulled down her underwear and hover over the toilet with in a couple of seconds

her pee started to come right out of her it was long er side. As she was hover over the toilet I was looking where does the pee come from ?

Then she stud aside I took my zipper down got my thing out and took a densest long pee. This was the first time I remember being in the ladies room with my mom.

I felt very wired being in the ladies room at the time.

If this counts. When I was younger (about 18-19) I was staying at a friends place and his mom (who was very milfy) walked in on me when I was taking a piss standing up. No words where said but I could feel her eyes staring at my penis. I am sort of proud that I was so aloof about it. So later on in the day she kept asking me if I had to take a leak again. When I said that I did she went into the bathroom with me and she sat down on the toilet and spread her legs enough so I could make it into the bowl as she went.

• Hot 3

my parents were very private about their bathroom needs, but one episode changed that. We were driving thru Europe and we stopped at a town for some sightseeing, leaving the car in a parking garage. Leaving the garage, we had noticed signs for toilets, so we didn't bother stopping at a cafe' for a loo visit. But when we got back to the garage and headed for the toilet, we were met by the ominous "out of order" sign (or its French equivalent). I remember whining "I really need to go, mum" and she replied "I know what you mean", giving a sort of desperate look to my father. He looked around and said " it is sort of quiet right now, and our car is at the far end of the parking, you can go there and hide behind the car, and I'll keep watch". We hurried to the car and in no time pulled our jeans down and squatted side by side, but before we could finish my dad called "watch out, someone's coming..." We managed to stop midstream, and pulled the jeans up, exchanging a sort of embarrassed look... Luckily those people left soon, without coming as far as our car (the obvious stream on the ground would have been quite embarrassing), and I told my mum I still needed to go. She said "Oh OK, it's just as well" and went back behind the car, giving me a nod to do the same. When we were finished, my dad gave his contribution to the puddle, while we were standing guard. That episode broke a sort of unspoken taboo, and from then on my mum and I (and sometimes even my dad) peed together whenever the need arose.

• Like 2

As a young child, when I was out with my mum I regularly had to pee in the ladies as she wouldn't let me go off on my own until I was about six or seven. I'd have to share a cubicle with her and do my peeing once she had gone herself.

I never knew her to go outside, although she had to let me do it lots.

There was anther time when I did go to the ladies room with my mom. This a time when my mom and I were at graduation for my cousin. It was a few years ago but I still remember it. My mom and I were early for my cousin graduation my mom and I both need to pee. My mom say I can go first and go to the Mens room but the was locked they didnt open the door yet. I told my mom the Mens room was locked at the time. She say okay you can come into the ladies room with me. I say okay I followed her into the ladies room. In there I took a stall and she took a stall. We both locked the stall doors I stud up pulled my zipper down and took a long pee. Then I heard my mom pull down her skirt down and hover over the toilet and took a long pee too. This felt wired being in the ladies room at the time. There were more ladies that came into the stall and heard them pee too. None of the ladies say anything when I was in there.

• Like 2

Here is another story of peeing with my mom. This story happen a years ago that I can remember. My mom and I went to a Italian restaurant for dinner. During dinner my mom had a lot of water to drink. After dinner my mom stay she wanted to get some things at my work but first she really had to pee badly. My work is only across the street from this Italian restaurant. When my mom and I got to my work when with her to the bathroom but I stud outside waiting for her to go. My mom then say she couldnt go because there was a guy cleaning the ladies room. So she say she would hold for now and try later after her shopping. When she was done shopping I went with her again to the restrooms and the guy was still cleaning the ladies room. My mom asked how much longer it was going to be until he was done cleaning ? I say i dont know it takes some people longer to clean. My mom was bending down holding her pee in. Then my mom asked if there was anyone in the mens room room and having me check. I say no one was in there my mom say okay take look out. I stud by the door my mom walked quickly into the mens room. Then she opened the stall door locked pulled down her pants and underwear. She then hover over the took a took a long pee it was loud too. When she got done she say she needed that and couldnt hold it anymore.

• Hot 1

This a time my mom and I went to Virgina and pee desperation story. A couple of years ago my mom and I were together for a trip to Virgina on a road trip. We left during the morning for the trip. My mom had some hot tea and water I had coffee and some water. My mom did the driving half through we both needed to pee very badly. There is a rest stop we both remember we stop at in the pasted on the highway. This time the rest stop on the highway was closed for constitution which didnt help both of us. It was another 3 more hours both of use had to hold in are pee. There was some good traffic on the highway too that didnt make any easy. During the whole time my mom and I looked for a rest stop somewhere. About a half and hour to go then my mom saw a gas station off the side of the highway. My mom turn very quickly into the parking lot lucky there was a first row spot. We both walked quickly into the gas station found a unisex rest room and were lucky at the time no one was using the restroom. My mom say that I can go in with her its a unisex but she had to go first she really had to pee much more than I did at the time and couldnt really hold much longer. So I went in with my mom she quickly pulled down the pants and underwear and sat down. The second she sat down on the toilet her pee came right out very fast and long. Then she move so I can go and I couldnt let go it wont come out. Then she moved out of the restroom and I was by myself stand by the toilet and finally went a little. I was shocked both of us can hold it in that long.

• 2 weeks later...

Never did pee with my Mom that I can remember. Always peed on my own. Mom went in the ladies room.

One time at a lake with several other mom's My Mom was going in the bushes with a couple of other moms She told me not to follow them.

I know now they were going in the bushes to pee.