Biggest turn on for men

I would say, my favorite scenario would be the one where they're forced to wait right outside the bathroom. So close to relief, but having to wait for a few more minutes while someone else gets their's making it that much harder for them to hold it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
I enjoy seeing women peeing in unusual ways or locations. I prefer these to be locations where the damage is minimal. Examples are women peeing outside, either standing, sitting on something, or otherwise in a non conventional manner. I once saw a woman who was tailgating at a concert, she and several others had set up seats in the back of a pickup truck and were drinking in the parking lot. When she had to pee, she just hung her ass over the side of the truck, with no attempt to hide. I just happened to be walking past and had to look twice to be sure of what I was seeing.

[ATTACH=full]63075[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]63076[/ATTACH]

I would LOVE to see this sort of action. I haven't yet. I live in hope.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most of the regulars already know my biggest turn on - seeing girls pissing in very naughty indoor locations, especially all over carpets.

Some examples of what I love.....

n32.jpg.dfa3383f58830f81f92de826d7a8096d.jpg

n44.jpg.fe213ed3063c0020d2b40be164c97f91.jpg

n71.jpeg.a5d290cafa3e2f1792c94bd1e1b0b622.jpeg

n46.jpeg.724c8885b8f1dae8622d72dbc2487fd3.jpeg

1532.jpg.d5b7009c6ea8e50dc9e229b9742f3eff.jpg

• Like 3

Start with a pretty girl.

Add something that shows me that she needs to pee. Perhaps I overhear her say that. Or her body language might give her away. It could be as simple as her queuing for the toilet.

Then she pees in a public place so I can see her. She might be trying to hide, or she may be a bit of a hippy who does not care if people see her body.

For me the ideal would be if she's at a beach, and she decides to pee on the sand, through her dry swimsuit.

• Hot 1