Penis Size

How long is your dick when you pee?Ā  If you are a heavier person, can you see your dick while you pee?

I'm currently shopping around for a longer STP Device. The one I have is short and I cannot see it (I have a big stomach). Please share if you're comfortable. Thanks. šŸ’¦

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
1 hour ago, PeeGurl74 said:

How long is your dick when you pee?Ā  If you are a heavier person, can you see your dick while you pee?

I'm currently shopping around for a longer STP Device. The one I have is short and I cannot see it (I have a big stomach). Please share if you're comfortable. Thanks. šŸ’¦

My dick is anywhere between 1.5 - 3 inches when I'm flaccid.Ā  I am a bigger guy but don't have too much trouble seeing it when I go to piss.Ā 

• Hug 1

I have been between 300 to 400 pounds since my 50s. When I Stand my belly hand almost to my knees.Ā  Ā  I have mobility issues and use a handicap toilet seat.

Ā  Ā Unless I use a mirror or video tape it I have not seen my pens in almost 20 years.

• Hug 1

Iā€™ve been trying to get healthier but the beer gut is persistent, my penis is a bit above average hard but quite small soft, maybe two inches at most if itā€™s cold, so if Iā€™m completely soft I need to lean forward a bit to see it while pissing but if itā€™s not shriveled from cold I get a decent view.Ā 

• Hug 1
6 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I think it is good of you to ask. I see some FTM vids with crazy-sized STP devices. I won't judge, but anything much over 3 inches (or maybe 4 inches if you are tall) will draw a lot of attention (and not in a good way)Ā if you are standing to pee next to other men at the urinal and trying to blend in. They will almost surely know its a STP and not real.

But, if your goal is just to miss your feet or see your stream, get whatever length you want.Ā  Push it forward a little, spread your feet and stand with your back to the wind no matter how long it is. LOL

My cockĀ is about 3" in its normal state (unless its cold outside) and about 6.5" erect.

I have a beer gut, and yes, I can see my dickĀ when I pee.