14 minutes ago, MJWetson said:

So fun being able to roll over and let loose my whole morning piss on the carpet and wall. That sound turns me on so much. 

IMG_0563.jpeg

Yeah, I did that recently for the first time too, total head rush.

You left a gorgeous mess 🥵 hotel peeing is one of my favourite things too. Especially when it's strong morning piss that'll soak into the carpet. Your videos really inspired me in my own naughty peeing btw, so it was a really pleasant surprise to see you here 💛😁 I'm staying at a hotel in December with a special someone I met online and we're planning on having lots of naughty fun there too hehe can't wait to fuck it up

1 hour ago, MJWetson said:

So fun being able to roll over and let loose my whole morning piss on the carpet and wall. That sound turns me on so much. 

IMG_0563.jpeg

Been there ... done that ... but you look so much better doing it.  Beautiful pictures 😍

This is so sexy!  So glad your back out enjoying you self!  All Your past videos rank highly amongst my favorites!  Hope your able to add some of this fun to your videos!  Looks like an amazing time though!!!! Xoxo

2 hours ago, MJWetson said:

IMG_0563.jpeg

Isn't it just the absolute best?!?!?!