Ask Miss Piss Anything

1 hour ago, glad1 said:

What's the reason you joined this site, what's your favorite part of it and what has surprised you the most since you've been here?

So to answer your first question when I discovered this I wasn’t of age so I didn’t want to make a account and get anyone or site in trouble, My favorite part is the members they’re all sweethearts, The part that surprised me the most was some of the experiences like I thought I was brave but some people take it too a different cool level.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

What is one body language gives you away when you are starting to get desperate to pee?

I think the only one I give off is I begin to play with my hair messing with my curls.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Mojovo said:

What's your favorite place to pee? and what position do you like to pee in best?

My favorite place to piss in was my old house basement it provided so much fun, my favorite position is a full asian squat it gives my stream a easier flow not as messy 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Simon48 said:

Do you like to pee at home and do you do it whilst masterbating? 

Sorry Honey, pee while masturbating isn’t my thing. Pee has never been like a traditional fetish for me It’s more of a hobby. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

You’ve described pee as more of a hobby - so what do you like to do, what aspects give you most enjoyment?

And my usual question - if you could travel anywhere, where would it be? And why?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You’ve described pee as more of a hobby - so what do you like to do, what aspects give you most enjoyment?

I love writing fiction about it which includes writing Roleplay about it, I also love catching people in the act of peeing places they shouldn’t I have many sightings stories to share.

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

And my usual question - if you could travel anywhere, where would it be? And why?

I would love to travel back to Puerto Rico, it always been a dream of mine to enjoy that beautiful country 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

What's the longest you've held without peeing?

I think it was when I was working as a waitress I worked a 14 hour shift and didn’t pee a single time

• Hot 1
34 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

I think it was when I was working as a waitress I worked a 14 hour shift and didn’t pee a single time

That's seriously impressive.  You must have been busting by the time you finally went. 

5 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

That's seriously impressive.  You must have been busting by the time you finally went. 

I honestly didn’t feel a difference I pissed in the shower while I was showering didn’t really feel different from any other piss

56 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

I also love catching people in the act of peeing places they shouldn’t I have many sightings stories to share.

I would love to travel back to Puerto Rico, it always been a dream of mine to enjoy that beautiful country 

Would love to read some of those, if you’ve got chance to write them up and post.  Male or female would be good. 

And great choice - one of those places unspoilt by mass tourism I imagine. 

4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Would love to read some of those, if you’ve got chance to write them up and post.  Male or female would be good. 

I got a couple that I have experience already and the fiction will be soon to come 

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

And great choice - one of those places unspoilt by mass tourism I imagine. 

It’s very popular which I kinda hate since that means a lot of people 

8 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

Pee has never been like a traditional fetish for me It’s more of a hobby. 

I can certainly relate to that.  So, with that in mind, what puts you in the frame of mind to personally indulge in your hobby (i.e. you taking a naughty wee, or similar)?  Are there specific situations that are likely to inspire a "I want to pee here, just because" idea?

7 hours ago, MostlyVanilla69 said:

What is the craziest piss you've ever done?

I think it was when I was a kid pissed in my friends garage when we where playing.

Ever do anything like pee in a cemetery or on a grave?

The closest I came to that is I peed where my dad buried my brother’s hamster 

Is there anything in your "Pee Bucket List"?

No not really 

First of all, thank you for this thread, this kind of openness in conversation is part of why I love this forum. 

Did you have a moment that you recognized you had an interest in pee or was it more of a gradual realization? 

If you could watch any celebrity pee or pee (or even cross streams!) with any celebrity, who would it be? 

How do you feel about the idea of urinals for female-bodied folks? Would you try one? 

8 hours ago, randomiser said:

I can certainly relate to that.  So, with that in mind, what puts you in the frame of mind to personally indulge in your hobby (i.e. you taking a naughty wee, or similar)?  Are there specific situations that are likely to inspire a "I want to pee here, just because" idea?

I think just the need of going being raised in European and South American countries made me numb to the public pissing it’s just another day for me. There’s no likely outcome to inspire that idea I enjoy catching people and writing fiction about piss