Pee and littering

I have had a lot of run in with the cops over my life. Non of whom seem to be bothered ever. One time I was walking on the footpath in a park right, I was eating chips and drinking a soft drink. Anyway I had to take a piss, so 10 year old me turns to the side of the path and just lets it go. I was pissing and I finished off my drink and tossed it into the bushes.

As soon as I tossed the can I realised a cop walking behind me. He must have been patrolling the park. He just walks by and nods lol. He also happened to be eating a musli bar and just drops it about 10m ahead of me without even looking back. Til this day that has been one of the best run in’s with cops.

if anyone has any littering or peeing stories you can post here.

• Hot 3
On 8/9/2024 at 1:49 AM, shakier1 said:

I have had a lot of run in with the cops over my life. Non of whom seem to be bothered ever. One time I was walking on the footpath in a park right, I was eating chips and drinking a soft drink. Anyway I had to take a piss, so 10 year old me turns to the side of the path and just lets it go. I was pissing and I finished off my drink and tossed it into the bushes.

As soon as I tossed the can I realised a cop walking behind me. He must have been patrolling the park. He just walks by and nods lol. He also happened to be eating a musli bar and just drops it about 10m ahead of me without even looking back. Til this day that has been one of the best run in’s with cops.

Honestly most of the cops I saw don't give a fuck about pissing or littering and I saw them doing both several times.

• Agree 1

Not really a story but my friends and I often go on a park together. We eat fast food on the bench and we talk. The thing is that we just leave all our trash there, we eat on the bench and throw package and all on the ground as we speak. So by the time we leave the floor is covered by trash, leftover food, spit and cigaret's bits. And several times I saw some cops passing by and they never told us anything lol.

Also the parc is surrounded by houses and we use one house's wall as urinal, the thing is there is a little window floor level that is used as aeration for their basement and sometimes we use it as urinal lmfao.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

I am not so much into littering myself. But I also left fast food trash in parking lots or in parks before. Mostly out of convenience when there was no trash bin. I don’t remember though that I ever pissed on it on purpose. Might be an idea for next time 😇 But I will make sure that there is no witness 😉

I also don’t mind girls who litter before nonchalantly pissing on their trash. I remember HotDream98 from mdh, who did some nice clips in the past. But the profile is no longer active. 

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

Don’t we (girls)  all litter while we when we throw the wipe in the puddle after wiping. 

Yepp!

I've led dozens of hiking groups, both men and women. One of the things I instruct them, besides the importance of good hydration, is not to litter. Most all the girls who hike with me either air dry or carry a cloth to wipe.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Yepp!

I've led dozens of hiking groups, both men and women. One of the things I instruct them, besides the importance of good hydration, is not to litter. Most all the girls who hike with me either air dry or carry a cloth to wipe.

Funny thing is you still find tissue along the way

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Kevin said:

Not really a story but my friends and I often go on a park together. We eat fast food on the bench and we talk. The thing is that we just leave all our trash there, we eat on the bench and throw package and all on the ground as we speak. So by the time we leave the floor is covered by trash, leftover food, spit and cigaret's bits. And several times I saw some cops passing by and they never told us anything lol.

Also the parc is surrounded by houses and we use one house's wall as urinal, the thing is there is a little window floor level that is used as aeration for their basement and sometimes we use it as urinal lmfao.

Sounds like great fun. Haha. You’re increasing the property value. It’s great you piss in their basement. They probably do confused how piss gets there. 

Myra sometimes littering just is automatism, you’ll just be chilling and you’ll toss a can. You will drive and toss out your rubbish. Who cares at the end of the day. I find I litter more if I’m peeing more during the day in public.

• Hot 3
14 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

Don’t we (girls)  all litter while we when we throw the wipe in the puddle after wiping. 

I wouldn't even really consider that littering, I mean it's a tissue, it'll be gone (reduced to atoms) after it rains once or twice...

Edited by vivi54
  • Agree 1
Just now, vivi54 said:

I'd wouldn't even really consider that littering, I mean it's a tissue, it'll be gone (reduced to atoms) after it rains once or twice...

Love the reference lol 😂 this is true but I have the tendency to use wet wipes which do not get reduced to atoms 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

Love the reference lol 😂 this is true but I have the tendency to use wet wipes which do not get reduced to atoms 

Thx haha... Any reason in particular you prefer wet wipes when peeing?

I'm pretty sure they sell wet wipes eco-friendly too, but either way it's no biggie lol

9 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

What do you do with the packaging when using the last wipe? Or with used tampons & packaging?

12 hours ago, Felix said:

What do you do with the packaging when using the last wipe? Or with used tampons & packaging?

I know imma get flak for this but when its packing I just throw it to the puddle. Tampons is a different situation if im on my period I really don’t  go out because I hate everything and everyone. But if I do I throw it away in the designated spot since tampons are disgusting. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

I know imma get flak for this but when its packing I just throw it to the puddle

🤷‍♂️ Sex is messy anyway, and our particular kink is more so

I find women who discard tissues when peeing extremely hot. I think a couple of things make it attractive; 1. Their selfishness to just do what they want where they want for their convenience and pleasure. They prioritize their needs over everyone else who may come across their litter later. When I see a women discard a tissue in nature it reminds me of dominant women who jump on top during sex and take control of the situation to achieve their pleasure. 2. Willingness to disregard politeness of not littering. Breaking societal norms. 3. Cultural upbringing that normalizes discarding tissues in nature. I’ve seen this attitude in Spain and Eastern Europe where littering is just more accepted. Its just cool to witness a whole other culture and approach. 

Since I was young, I always found it interesting when mom’s set an example by littering when peeing. I saw this frequently in Spain but also in other European cultures as @vivi54 mentioned. In cultures like Germany where things are generally clean and tidy. However, parents would have no problem peeing in nature and teaching girls to wipe and drop the paper where ever they went. Mothers would set the example by doing the same. However, they would probably not do the same thing with a tissue used for blowing your nose which you would instead be carried to a trash can. Like Vivi mentioned, you could often find tissue gardens at roadside stops where many people were peeing. 

• Agree 3

@Havelock, I much agree with your statement that mothers teaching their daughters (and even better, other people's daughters) to freely pee outside, in the swimmingpool etc. are hot as hell (and far too rare). I also have this association that the kind of women who unabashedly pee or expose themselves without care of being seen must be of strong character and able to stand for themselves. Which is hot - I definitely like confident women!

In principle, I'm against littering or any kind of pollution or destruction of nature. A person who carelessly litters will quickly lose my esteem. And I do not appreciate cultures where the preservation of the environment is not yet societal norm. BUT: If a woman is aware of the situation, if she knows she shouldn't do it, but she decides nevertheless that she WANTS to do it, then it makes me hot as hell. The most extreme case I encountered in real life was a couple of years ago at a beach - I posted the details in the "Real Encounters" section, it would be too long for this post.

In these situations, little mentions like @Miss Piss above "I know imma get flak for this but when its packing I just throw it to the puddle." or @vivi54 "But I must admit I'm not innocent here, ..." can get my fantasy spinning. It's a walk on a tightrope between asserting herself and being ignorant and arrogant, but if its rightly done, it's so hot (I must absolutely mention @Malika and her real experiences written with such a mastery in this context)!

Edited by Alpian
Link
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Much as I find the sight of confident and brazen women peeing outside and, in the moment, casually discarding a tissue to be totally hot, I guess the environmentalist in me expects her to eventually pick it up.

I've gone on hundreds of, if not a thousand or more, hikes and nearly always I've been very disheartened seeing how much litter is on the trail. When I've led my own, I'll make a point of telling my charges to pack out whatever they've brought in.

If I hike one-on-one with a trail partner I'll usually carry a microfiber cloth with me. Many times I've gifted it to her, most always she's been very appreciative and much more than once I've wished to ask for it back when she was done.

The "I don't give a fuck" attitude in regards to women pissing or discarding trash someplace someone else has to clean has always been super sexy to me, as wrong and taboo as most of society considers it. I wish more people were open about their littering habits

• Agree 1

For me, littering is an absolute turn off and just makes me think that people want to live on a rubbish dump.   The one exception is tissues for peeing - I do find that hot and I appreciate the fact that they are left because it gives a clue to what happened there even if I don't see it.

I find it abhorrent when I see the state that people leave beaches and public areas in.   Surely they wouldn't want to come to the beach covered in rubbish and sit amongst it, so why sit amongst your own rubbish and then leave it for the next person?   Yes I get that people are lazy and they hope that someone else will clear up after them but some of these places don't have clear up teams and it just makes a beautiful place get worse and worse.

It is the same with people who throw stuff out of their car windows.   The sides of the roads are a mess and it is totally unnecessary.  It is bad for the environment and for wildlife as well as being unsightly.  Surely people would rather drive through clean tidy roads than ones with rubbish strewn along them?   It is not difficult to keep your rubbish in the car until you next happen to be by a bin.   My car is never a mess but I have never felt the need to throw anything out of the window.

• Agree 2
13 hours ago, Alfresco said:

For me, littering is an absolute turn off and just makes me think that people want to live on a rubbish dump.   The one exception is tissues for peeing - I do find that hot and I appreciate the fact that they are left because it gives a clue to what happened there even if I don't see it.

I find it abhorrent when I see the state that people leave beaches and public areas in.   Surely they wouldn't want to come to the beach covered in rubbish and sit amongst it, so why sit amongst your own rubbish and then leave it for the next person?   Yes I get that people are lazy and they hope that someone else will clear up after them but some of these places don't have clear up teams and it just makes a beautiful place get worse and worse.

It is the same with people who throw stuff out of their car windows.   The sides of the roads are a mess and it is totally unnecessary.  It is bad for the environment and for wildlife as well as being unsightly.  Surely people would rather drive through clean tidy roads than ones with rubbish strewn along them?   It is not difficult to keep your rubbish in the car until you next happen to be by a bin.   My car is never a mess but I have never felt the need to throw anything out of the window.

@Alfresco - interestingly, I agree with you 100% - apart from the first sentence. I can't help it, but in some circumstances, littering ladies do turn me on. Despite that, I underwrite everything else you wrote. And I try to do my part, picking up a little rubbish from time to time...

• Like 1
On 8/9/2024 at 1:49 AM, shakier1 said:

I think the place where you'll find the most littering and pissing are festivals !

I saw streets at festivals that were flooded with piss, dudes (and girls) pissing even on people's front door. And it's common to see dudes casually dropping cans of beer or other trash as they walk cuz no one gives a fuck !!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1